Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's Private Rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timv9" wrote:

Ashley smirked "expcet for the fact that the seniors arw gonna beat up you and nick"

Nick smiled "yea honestly your right"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why would they do that?" Drew asked looking at Ashley. He chuckled. Ariana smiled. "I knew it, who doesn't love me" she joked laughing. She looked down at her thighs abd put her hands. Did he just say he loved me? She thought to herself. She smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smirked "well because there gonna see you and nick with such hot girls like me and ari that they are just gonna have to beat you guys up just to get to us" 

Nick laughed and thought to my self i really do love ari i have for a long time "Ari um what are you doing tonight i mean it is friday and i was wondering if you wanted to like um go to the movies or something " Nick blushed

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew laughed. "They can't touch me, and they can't have you..." he smiled. "I mean like nevermind." He said looking at Ashley. Ariana blushed. "Uhm yeah movies sound good" She was shocked. Nick was asking her out on a date. She was jumping crazily inside.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley got the biggest smile on her face and she blushed the deepest shade of red ever "well what do you mean they cant have me" she looked ta drew

Nick looked down to him the way ari said it she didnt seem like she wanted to go "hey ari if you dont want to like you dont have to go you know that right"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew blushed trying to cover up. "Like you wouldn't want to go out with them right?" He scratched the back of his head. He wasn't good at showing his feelings toward someone. Ariana looked at him. She put her hand on Nick's thigh. "Nick, I would gladly love to" she smiled. She really did, she just was so happily in shock.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley thought to her self hmm i am gonna try and get more out of him "well hmm im not sure maybe i  would maybe i wouldnt"

Nick looked at ari and blushed and smiled and put his hand on her thight "well thats great and i cant wait till tonight"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked at Ashley "But none of those guys are good enough for you" he mumbled out. Ariana blushed and looked away. "Me either" she smiled looking down. The bus got to school. Ariana got up and walked off the bus. "High school treat me well" she whispered to herself. She smiled at Nick. Her life was about to take a turn and she was excited.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley got up out of her seat and started walking with drew "so why do you say not of them are good enough for me"

Nick smiled at ari as they walked together off the bus " so are you nervous at all"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew walked along with Ashley. "'Cause I know you" he said still looking down. He had no idea what he was saying but he didn't know if he should tell Ashley now, but then later might be too late. Ariana nodded. "Very" she said looking around her. She saw the older kids walking around. She looked at Nick. "Are you?" She asked him.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

insanity

Its a never ending game!

insanity

latest videos