Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's Private Rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled "oh drew your so adorable when  you act like this" she smiled at him 

Nick looked around "um i mean i guess a little bit but i think i should be ok at least i hope i am"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smirked. "What do you mea? " He laughed. He was acting pretty dumb and he knew it. Ariana smiled. "Of course you'll be ok, look at you" she smiled. "I'm thinking of trying out for cheerleading" she looked at him. "What do you think?" She smiled dorkily.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled "oh just stop it you know what i mean ### ##### dont start playing dumb because you might stay that way" she winked at him as they walked into homeroom together

Nick smiled and blushed " well aww thanks but i mean im not that good looking and you being a cheerleader that would be awesome"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew laughed. "I don't know what youre talking about. I'm not being dumb at all." He smiled. Ariana looked at Nick "you're kidding me right? And I think I will" she smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
ashley gigeld "oh my god drew stop you so know what i am talking about. Do not even try and say that you dont"

Nick looked at her "what do you mean am i kidding?"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew laughed. "What are you talking about?" He looked at her. "Kidding, kidding" he got into class and sat down. Ariana smiled. "Like look at you, you are a good looking kid" she giggled. She noticed that there was a lot of cute older guys looking at them, but she liked Nick, and a lot of girls looking at Nick. She knew hat if they did end up together it would cause some problems.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled "your so dumb but i think its the cutest thing ever" she say down right next to him and smiled while looking aaround to see if ari or nick was in here

Nick smiled "aww well thanks ari but honestly i am really not like drew he is a good looking kid' (nick looked up to drew a lot he did almost anything drew did) "im just ok i guess and trust me your very good looking like look at all the boys looking at you and like #### there are even girls looking at you too"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew blushed. "Ha you want me " He smirked and looked at everyone else getting into class. The truth was he thought Ashley was beautiful and he did want Ashley Ariana half smiled. "Thanls, but I'm sure the girls are looking at you not me." She laughed. "We should go to class #. She was worried. What if Nick changed his mind and thought other girls were way prettier than her. She didn't want that to happen.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley smiled "hmm well maybe i do. Do you have a problem with that there mr all star" she laughed and winked at him

Nick kept walking down the hall with ari "yea i guess maybe there looking at me but honestly i doubt it"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. " he smirked. He looked at Ashley dead in the eyes. Ariana looked at Nick. "Nick, don't compare yourself to Drew, if I may say so myself, you're way better than Drew" she smiled looking at him.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos