Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for Ghost.of.Wilderness and 4shishI!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Made!!

We'll just do the basics.

Name:
looks:

Two forums each. One male and one female. Big Grin

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Soul Bethencourt

Creature: Hybrid (Jumper & Vampire)

Powers: Teleports through time and space and can show her feelings, thoughts and memories just by touching you.

Looks: (Being approved)

Other: Rome is Soul's older brother.

- - - - - 

Name: Rome Bethencourt

Creature: Hydra

Powers: Can become a large, four headed snake and mind reading.

Looks: Pure diamond blonde hair that reaches the back of his neck and is usually let down, triangular face with a strong jawline, pale skin, aquamarine blue eyes with specks of emerald green, athletic and muscular figure and is tall at 6'5.

Other: Soul is Rome's younger sister.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I forgot to add creature/ powers!!!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lillian 'Lilly' Farewell

Creature: Neko

Powers: Lilly and turn into any type of cat in the world.

Looks: Soft red hair that flows down to her waist. Small cat ears peak out from her hair. Sparkling blue eyes that look sort of grey. Her skin is very pale and can't tan easily. Freckles scatter her skin. She's pretty short for her age.

~~~~~

Name: Kofi Griffin

Creature: Demon/Fallen angel

Powers: Can control fire and sense danger or when people are coming twords.

Looks: Kofi has long brown shaggy hair that is pulled into a ponytail running down his back. His eyes are a pericing green that illuminate in the darkness. His bodybuild isnt real muscual but you can tell he's athletic.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(You go first)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sit on the #### at the lake near my house. I was terribly afraid of water, but it looked so beautiful. I layed on my stomach, looking down into the blue-green darkness.

Kofi:
I hang from a tree in the local park, watching strangers go by. I needed to find someone to hang with. I felt alone....Like usual.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Soul:
I was walking back home from college when I saw a small park that seemed a bit lonely. Taking a chance to have a bit of peace of mind, I walked into the park, seeing the large piece of land that had a couple of trees, a lake with a water fountain spraying water, and had a swan and other ducks swimming in it.

On the other side of the lake was a soccer place and a brick house that had around five picnic tables outside, and inside the house was a kitchen, and bathrooms. I had been there before, so I knew how it looked like.

I sat in front of the lake, crossing my legs as I watched the swan protect her children from the ducks.

Rome:
I let out a sigh as I walked around the empty street. Today was extremely boring since I got to leave work early today.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I sighed and ran my hand around in the water, closing my eyes and letting relaxation take over. Everything seemed to ########.

#####
I see Soal. I had met her a few times before. She seemed really nice and I guess I kinda wanted to meet her. I drop from the tree and walk over to her.. AStanding behind her I look over at the water. "Beautiful day, isn't it?#

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Soul:
I looked back to see Kofi, who I hadn't seen in a long time. "Oh, hey Kofi. Yeah, it's a nice day."

Rome:
Deciding to take a walk around the park, ​I kept my silence as I saw my sister Soul talking with a guy who seemed familiar. I decided not to interrupt their conversation, even if I knew that Kofi wasn't a type of person people should be around. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
"It's been a while hasn't it?# I say an half smile, sitting down next to her. "What's up with you?" I ask, looking at the lake.

Lilly:
I stood up, stanting to get a little chilly. The wind picked up a bit. I turned to walk back down the dock, but I lost my footing and slipped, faling into the cold water. I screeched and opened my eyes, reaching for the surface, but I couldn't. The water slipped through my fingers and forced itself down my throut and into my lungs. I couldn't see. I couln't grab onto anything. And I couldn't breathe...

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos