Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine shrugged. "I prefer Italian, but Chinese is good too. Yeah, I'll lead the way, you're too much of a sissy to go on your own!" Lorraine joked.

(I'm going to change Lorraine's abilities.)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, I'm adding healing to Bella's.)

Bella hit her shoulder. She protested, "I am not a sissy! I'd just get myself killed. Well, let's hurry up." They went into a small take-out restauraunt and ordered. Bella looked and saw people staring at both of them. She tapped the counter muttering under her breath, "Hurry up, hurry up." She suddenly grabbed Lorraine's wrist and her eyes became hazy. (She's seeing the future)

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine rolled her eyes as Bella gave a punch to her shoulder. "So you prefer that I be killed, huh? That makes you a faithless friend!" Lorraine let out a fake weep, and then grinned as they entered the restaurant. 

They sat down at their table as they waited on her food. Bella then grabbed Lorraine's wrist tightly, making Lorraine's fingers squiggle, trying to escape Bella's grip. She's having another hazy vision.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Belle suddenly let go and shook her head. She said, "Sorry, I hate that. And I did not say I'd let you get killed. If I went by myself I'd end up walking in front of a hunter's pistol!" She stood up and grabbed her food.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Neither would I, but it would be exciting," Lorraine told Bella as she took the two chopsticks from the wooden table grabbed a clump of noodles, and put it in her mouth as she chewed.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella threw a noodle at her and it hit her head. She giggled and twirled it around her chopstick and stuck it in her mouth.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine was already half way through her plate when she took a drink from her ice tea. She set the cup down and let out a sigh as she felt the iciness go down her throat and land in her stomach. "Once we're finished, we're heading to the woods, okay?" 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella nodded and waited. She'd finsihed her food and was sipping on a Pepsi. She drew on a napkin, waiting.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine had completely finished her food and drink, so she cleaned her mouth and walked up to the counter, where a young boy of possibly the age of sixteen stood. He looked up and his dark brown eyes immediately widened, which made Lorraine roll her eyes. "Stop gawking and just take the money," Lorraine grunted and placed the exact amount of cash in the boy's hand, and walked out of the restaurant, waiting for Bella outside. 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella sipped down the rest of her Pepsi and gave an apolgitetic smile to the boy and hurried outside. She paused uncertainly, "Are you sure we should? Is it even safe? Never mind, you won't change your mind." Bella rolled her eyes and they headed into the woods.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

what makes a unicorn

Words that start with M.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!