Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop being such a worry wart," Lorraine told Bella as they neared the edge of the town, seeing the woods appear, but still not too near. "We won't take long, only twenty minutes!"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella rolled her eyes and said, "Famous last words. Okay, come on." They headed in when Bella knelt down and said, "Hey, look at this puddle. It's...Silver? Puddles aren't silver!"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine and Bella were in the middle of the forest when they came across a silver puddle. "It might be mercury, let me see," Lorraine gently pushed out of the way, and put her foot inside of the large puddle, and suddenly, fell in, disappearing completely.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella yelped. She muttered, "I know I'm going to regret this, but here goes nothing..." She slips into the puddle and lands next to Lorraine. She said, "Ouch. Where the heck are we? Twenty Minutes, huh?" She looked around uneasily.

(Do the boys come in, yet?)

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, not yet. Remember that Lorraine and Bella catch robbers trying to well, rob, and end up being kidnapped.)

Lorraine looked around and everything was completely different. Instead of there being large glass buildings and cars, there were shaggy markets and carriages with horses strapped to them. "Oh h*ll no," Lorraine muttered as she remembered how moves based on the medieval times looked like. "Bella, we've just gone back in time."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, okay)

Bella laughed and asked, "No, really..." She looked at ########## expression and she cried, "What? We've went back in time?" She started pacing. Bella pulled her to her feet and say, "Then, just call me Isabella. It's more medivial. I think...Oh, good grief!"

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine stood up from snow covered ground as she looked around. Women in uncomfortable looking dresses, while others wore more plain and comfortable dresses. Lorraine looked down at her revealing clothes and then blushed, but it didn't bother her. 

She decided to close the cloak, covering her body. Snowflakes landed on her shoulders, hair, and hood. "Well, it seems I've kind of mixed in with the crowd, and so has my name."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella glanced down and told her, "I'm not. I'm ewaring modern clothes. Let's just walk and see if we can fix this. Look, theres a bank!" They headed toward the bank. Bella ignored the people looking at her clothes and suddenly stopped. It looked like someone in the bank was screaming.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine walked behind a chicken coop, quietly approaching the bank. She peeked inside through a crack of the badly cut wooden door to see there were two men, possibly around the age of twenty five. One was tying up an woman, around the age of thirty, while the other began taking the gold and silver coins from a small compartment in the wall.

Suddenly, the boy who was tying up the woman looked at the door where Lorraine and Bella hid behind. "Hey!" The man screamed, Lorraine and Bella immediately took off running.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella ran in front looking for somewhere to hide. She informed Lorriane panting, "Bad idea. Never listening to you again. What do we do?" A voice behind them yelled, "Nothing! You do nothing!" Bella pulled Lorriane forward, stumbling.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos