Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
My eyes narrowed and kicked the so called Zack in the stomach, bringing him down. I nicked Bella's dagger out of his hand, and gave it to Bella. "Hard to fight off a chick, isn't it?# I told him with a smirk as I kicked him in the back of his leg.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella:
I smiled and said, "Thanks, Lorraine. Should we get out of here?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
I transformed into a maned lion and let out a roar, the girl called Lorraine jumping slightly at the sudden action.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella: I didn't care what he was. I whipped out an arrow and aimed for his throat.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
The girl didn't know that an arrow was capable of piercing a lion's thick skin. Mentally smirking, I attacked her by taking her down with my weight, and bit her in her arm. That'll teach you and your attitude, girlie.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella: I grinned and said, "Man, how boys that dense? Look, #####. I can shapeshift, too. I have healing powers, so I'll win." I grinned and turned into a tiger. I growled at him.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[You never said Bella could shapeshift.]

Austin:

I rolled my eyes. "Everyone knows that a tiger is weaker than a lion, ####### girl," I said those last words when I lunged at her, immediately biting down onto her shoulder.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forgot to add it! Sorry, I'll add it in a minute.)

Bella:
I hissed and turned into a lion. I lunged at his throat and bit him.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
I let out a fierce growl and managed to bite her in the same shoulder wound, but made it deeper until I finally reached the bone.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella:
I winced and whimpered. I snarled at him and turned human enough to heal it. It was too deep though and I blacked out.

Zach:
I looked at Austin, then the kocked out girl. I told him, "Did you have to nearly kill her? Just saying! She'll end up bleeding to death before we can even move."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos