Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
My eyes narrowed and kicked the so called Zack in the stomach, bringing him down. I nicked Bella's dagger out of his hand, and gave it to Bella. "Hard to fight off a chick, isn't it?# I told him with a smirk as I kicked him in the back of his leg.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella:
I smiled and said, "Thanks, Lorraine. Should we get out of here?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
I transformed into a maned lion and let out a roar, the girl called Lorraine jumping slightly at the sudden action.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella: I didn't care what he was. I whipped out an arrow and aimed for his throat.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
The girl didn't know that an arrow was capable of piercing a lion's thick skin. Mentally smirking, I attacked her by taking her down with my weight, and bit her in her arm. That'll teach you and your attitude, girlie.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella: I grinned and said, "Man, how boys that dense? Look, #####. I can shapeshift, too. I have healing powers, so I'll win." I grinned and turned into a tiger. I growled at him.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[You never said Bella could shapeshift.]

Austin:

I rolled my eyes. "Everyone knows that a tiger is weaker than a lion, ####### girl," I said those last words when I lunged at her, immediately biting down onto her shoulder.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forgot to add it! Sorry, I'll add it in a minute.)

Bella:
I hissed and turned into a lion. I lunged at his throat and bit him.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Austin:
I let out a fierce growl and managed to bite her in the same shoulder wound, but made it deeper until I finally reached the bone.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella:
I winced and whimpered. I snarled at him and turned human enough to heal it. It was too deep though and I blacked out.

Zach:
I looked at Austin, then the kocked out girl. I told him, "Did you have to nearly kill her? Just saying! She'll end up bleeding to death before we can even move."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Would you want to be a vet?

A-Z of Animals

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Do you like piggies???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

I want a puppy do u want a puppy