Back left
Back right

I like anime :) and Blackwater101's private roleplay!!!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
After a few minutes I walk back into the liibrary. I sit in the window seat.I play with my hair as I read.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I saw her in the window and smiled and continued training 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia: I sighed.I couldn't concertrate on my book.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sighed as I finished practicing and went to the showers

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia: I got up and walked around the libary while reading.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got back from the shower smelling good and I went to the library in just my pants no top I was hot I walked up to the shelf behind her and whispered her name through the books 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia: I jumped hearing my name.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled and said it again " Sophia....." I say laughing " Sophia it's me James!" I say laughing

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia:I fakley glare at him.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sigh and run over to her and hug her

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity