Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay chicki make your form smile

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

XD MM~kk!

Name: Ai Fujikoa

Appearance: (sorry it's so small! DX))

Species: Sky goddess- which means she like an angel, only with more powers than an angel can withstand.

Personality: She is very sweet and very generous. She can be rude but only if you mess with her or push her buttons. She is very protective and won't let anyone hurt the people she loves. At times Ai can be a clueless flirt.

Others: Very smart

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's okay i dont mind)

Name: David Knight
Looks:

Species:hhmmm a fallen angel with huge black but beautiful wings

Personality: He can be very impatient and rude but is also very romantic David likes to have a #### look to himself and has a horrible past so for that he is very protective even when it's the smallest of things he is very observant and speaks his mind David can be very reckless

Other:..hhhmmm..idk

(sorry took so long)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Imma start, okay?

Ai hummed softly to herself, running her hands through her soft, soaked wet hair as she bathed at the waterfall. She was dressed in black spandex's and a white rag across her chest. She dipped her head through the water, shaking her head to get the water everywhere. She sang softly to herself as the noises of the woods echoed around and bounced off the trees, making a small beat for Ai.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh God im sorry last time i was on my computer wouldnt load anything in forums so i couldnt post)

David was crouched befind a tree bow n' arrow in hand his hair falled loosly over his eyes his black as night wings shimmering behind his back as they were tucked away behind his back he was about to let loose his arrow when he heard a soft humming sound what is that beautiful sound?...well i wont know until i go see will i? he thought to himself quietly standing his movements were graceful as he slowly followed the sound it was getting louder so he knew he was close David hid behind a tree and watched as a beautiful girl bathed in a waterfall David watched in awe

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

(It's fine XD)

Ai shook her head softly, stepping away from the waterfall as the water fell from the tips of her hair and into the water below. She ran her hands through her soaked hair a few times before walking back to the shore of the pond, stepping out toward a small bag laying against a tree. She kept humming softly as she pulled out a bundle ## ######, a white shaggy T shirt and blue worn out colored shorts and slipped them on. She flipped her head back, pulling her hair into a messy but cute bun, rubbing her face of the water. She stopped humming, glancing around her, feeling like someone was watching...she sighed and shook it off of her shoulders, taking her bag in her hands and headed on her way.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David couldnt help but watch her she was so beautiful David set his bow quietly in his spot that he normally hid his bow and followed the girl silently hiding in the shadows where he normally stayed the only thing at showed was a soft bearly seeable outline of his head with a even blacker outline of hus wings as they slowly stretched out David normally kept them under his skin but he kept them out once and a while while he was in the woods

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
The wind blew hard against Ai, it chewing at her bone. She bit her lower lip softly, wrapping her arms around herself to keep warm. She started picking up her pace slightly to get to a fire, or anything warm in that matter. She gasped softly as she spun around, hearing a loud 'snap' of a branch behind her. She held her breath in, scanning around the trees for a sign of life. After a few moments, she started backing away, not showing her back to the trail she had just come from. Her back ached slightly, her beautiful silver wings pleading to come out. Her two white scars on her back tingled slightly.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David stoped right in his tracks crap she heard me he thought scornfully to himself David licked his dry lips he backed farther in the shadows so she couldnt see him but he could see her how the wind blew her beautiful curls Oh how he wanted so badly to just run his hand threw her soft looking hair wait!..why the heck am i doing this.....she's so beautiful...Stop! he ignored his thoughts his eyes glued to the girl's face

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

Ai tilted her head to the side slightly, gripping her tongue as she started walking off the trail, see a shadow of someone a few hundred feet away. She approched slowly, her back arched and her mouth slightly opened. She took a deep breath before putting a hand out to brush the branches away to see the person more clearly. "Hello?" she softly said, stepping closer and closer with each breath

Love

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Watching, Waiting.

Dear Dish-it Crush

latest videos