Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai didn't know what to say to him. She held him tighter, bringing him closer as her face moved down to his neck, her lips close enough to kiss it. "David...now what...?" she whispered, her face still in her neck, but her eyes closed. She was standing on her tippytoes just to be able to be face to face with him, or  just to be able to wrap her arms around his neck. She didn't want to let go of him, she hoped he wouldn't either.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David stared at her lips "i..uh.." he pressed his lips together and looked away then looked at Ai again he smiled warmly at her "no my love...we kiss" he grinned showing his teeth he kissed her pressing his lips to hers holding her close

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai let out a small laugh as her arms naturally wrapped around his long neck. His lips tasted like candy as her head tilted to the side. Her face grew red, she wanted so much more, he was so moving...almost like a flu traveling to person to person. Going on her tippytoes to be closer to him, her fingers ran through his hair, the smoothness overwelming her all over her body.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David breathed on Ai's lips her curly hair tangled in his fingers her skin felt so soft and smooth and her lips tasted like sunlight and flowers "i love you" he breathed pulling her as close as possible David pinned her against a tree and just held her there

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Me: got shot 1000 times XD)) Ais face lit up brightly, staring at his lips than to his deep, dark, beautiful eyes. The breath on her lips was a soft breeze, she loved to feel. His hands running through her hair made goosebumps all down her spine. He was so amazing to her, nothing could have been so good but so bad. Her chest was softly pressed against his when she arched her back up to him, kissing him with more passion and hunger. "I love you more" she whispered, her hands running through his hair.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David grinned "and how do you know that?" He asked planting kisses up and down her neck every touch sent waves of pleasure through him "your killing me" he moaned " now i know how all those people feel when they say they believe in love at first sight" he whispered

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed softly and cutely, her leg scratching her calfs softly as he kissed her neck sweetly. She moved her head so she could look into his eyes. "Cause I can feel it....I just can...every touch, every kiss, every smile...." she whispered back. They were cheek to cheek, their lips very close but not touching

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David nodded "i agree" he kissed her softly pulling her close he looked around "so what now love.....Ai..i feel like were being watched" he said quietly looking around silently his arms around Ai protectivly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face lost all color once she could feel something too. Her heart began to race quickly as her hands slipped into his fast, gripping them tight as her body glided into his easily. "Should we go..?" she asked softly, her face slightly covered by his chest.  Her eyes searched his face again

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
david looked around again then nodded "okay lets go" he pulled her far away "come on hurry" he started running feeling watchful eyes watching them he felt something pressing against his chest hard he gasped holding a hand ti his chest he let Ai's hand go pressing his chest tighter his chest started burning he was in agony david fell to his knees

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos