Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"David!" Ai screamed, grabbing onto one of his arms so he wouldn't fall. She quickly fell to her knees as she cupped her hands to his cheeks, knowing his temperature was rising quickly. "D-David! Please..# she begged him, her eyes becoming watery. She watched him, his face losing all color. "N-no..." her face turned dramaticly as she slipped her arms under his underarms, her fists returning to her shoulder. Someone was out there...the only way out...was up

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David looked around "A-Ai?" He tried moving but couldnt move much he moaned his vision blured "Ai?...where are you...Ai?!" He sounded panicked trying to move around looking for her "Ai?!!" He fought the hands holding him

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai fought back as he squirmed in her arms, screaming her name, his crying voice crawling through her skin, piercing her down to the bone. "D-David....hang on!" She arched her back slightly, her knees bending. She kissed the back of his head quickly, and the next instant, long, silver, beautiful wings spread apart from her back, surrounding the two of them. A moment later, a gush of wind exploded from them, the sky becoming more clear as they got closer.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David felt wind all around him he stopped fighting feeling the ground dissapear from under him his heart pounded in his chest and it caused pain through out his whole body he cried out in pain he kept thinking the same thing over and over again Ai..wheres Ai....

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's eyes were changing, her deep bright brown eyes began to drift off, getting replaced by a soul black that spread through her pupil quickly. She didn't think that David would have been so heavy as he was, his legs were dragging from under him, as the ground became smaller and smaller. The sky was clear, not any clouds...this was a problem. She soared as high as she could before the could feel the sun beat down on her with such heat, any closer and she might burn on the spot. She glided staight ahead, her wings beating hard against the wind. She really didn't know where she was heading, but knew her house a few miles north would be the perfect place to help him with all of her medication's and a clinic in that area. She looked down at the pale boy, his eyes shut and his jaw relaxed. His head was leaning against her chest, his eyebrows worried. She had to hurry.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David started shaking his breath comming faster the sun beat down against his eyelids all he saw was red underneath he moaned again his arms twitched the wind blowing his hair back [i]Ai...i need to get Ai....i need to get away and find her[i] he thought David started fighting again he fell out of Ai's arms he tried to bring his wings out but he was in too much pain..

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David started shaking his breath comming faster the sun beat down against his eyelids all he saw was red underneath he moaned again his arms twitched the wind blowing his hair back [i]Ai...i need to get Ai....i need to get away and find her[i] he thought David started fighting again he fell out of Ai's arms he tried to bring his wings out but he was in too much pain..

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's body trembled as the weight of his body disappeared under her arms. She screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes filled with fear and regret. Her wings exploded from her back, a gush of wind blowing from each tip. Her arms were stretched out towards him, tears spraying from the corners of her eyes. This couldn't be the end...no...she loved him too much to let him go now...she cried his name again, her fingers grazing his collar of his shirt.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David heard Ai's voice "Ai?" He opened her eyes he gasped closing in on the ground he brought his wings out he hit the ground

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((Did he land safe?)) Ai only had a small grip on him before his wings spread out, pushing her arm away. She hadn't notice how close they were to the ground until she hit hard and rough.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

latest videos