Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

((Did he land safe?))

Ai only had a small grip on him before his wings spread out, pushing her arm away. She hadn't notice how close they were to the ground until she hit hard and rough.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kinda) David moaned he landed on his back and hit his head on a rock an angel Michael the angel of death walked up and glared at David lifting him up by his hair David cried out but stayed limp "you peice of garbage how dare you even look at her!" Michael hissed "your lucky i have orders to bring you up to the sky with me for a world of pain if not that i'd #### ### right now" Michael threw David over his shoulder and flew into the sky sending a guard angel to bring Ai with them

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
I can start posting in fourms now! smile

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
okkie so I just sent the next part so we can continue here

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled as he woke up he yawned stretching after about 30 minutes in the shower and getting ready he was too excited to eat breakfast and before long he was half way to Ai's ranch he waited by her window and knocked

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai had just finished brushing out her hair, bouncing it a bit before her heart lept at the sound of a knock. "I'll get it!" she announced through the home. She hurried to her window to see David, more handsome it seemed like before, standing waiting for her. "Hello.." Ai said as casually as possible. Her cheeks were deep red as she looked into his beautiful, deep eyes.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled a dazzling smile showing off his white teeth "morning Ai did ya sleep well" he asked leaning against the window rail "your blushing" he teased brushing a strand curl out of her face "your more beautiful then last time i saw you..yet your always beautiful" he smirked

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face lit up at the David's touch. She leaned her cheek against his hand and kept her eyes on his. "and you couldn't be anymore breathtakingly handsome.." She didn't notice as her head lifted itself off of his hand and leaned towards him, her lips parted slightly. All she needed was one kiss...that's all on her mind as the rest of the world blacked out in shadows

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David prushed Ai away "No!!" no she couldnt kiss him he couldnt take the pain of losing her again it was pure luck he was able to find her this cycle The shadow..no...oh please no he looked at Ai holding out his arms as if to grab her and hold her tight

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gasped as she took a few steps deeper into her house. "..n-no..? But why not..." her voice softly cracked as did her heart. She starred at David hurt and confused of all of this. His arms were reached out to her but she stood where she was. And as the shadows ran in every direction to get away, the clouds began to fall over the sun, blocking any light

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I don't know of why this exists.

Get FREE Robux!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

if i was

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

latest videos