Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David flinched "i-im sorry Ai...im just not ready for that yet.." he took a step closer his arms still held out as if he could grab her any second if she fell "Ai...im sorry if i hurt your feelings...but can we atleast know each other for a few weeks before we start something else?" he asked not really sure what her reaction would be

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked down on him, her eyebrows hunched over and her eyes much softer. She sat on the ledge and wiped the bottom of her eye and nodded softly to him. "...okay.." is all she could say on the matter. She looked down at her lap and sat in silence. "...where to?" she finally said in a hushed tone

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled he climbed through her window he sat beside Ai and hugged her "im sorry if your embarrassed"  he brushed some of her hair out of her face "how about we go to a bakery first....then maybe we can go to the park how does that sound?" he asked her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai nodded softly and lifted her head up slightly only to be welcomed with David's charming smile. She let out a sigh and nuzzled her head under his chin and twisted her fingers around his and whispered "sounds fine.."she couldn't stay mad at him very long..it was amazing how tied around she has gotten around a stranger in less than a day..

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled "will your parents notice when you leave cause they dont really like me they we're glaring at me yesterday when i was leaving i think i made them not like me any less by smiling and waving at them" he grinned

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai softly laughed as she glanced at him "they won't mind. Besides, they'll love a boy that won't kiss their daughter, I don't think they'll be suspicious about any 'funny' business" She laughed, elbowing his chest softly. "no..they won't mind.." She gave him a small but warming smile.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David rolled his eyes but still smiled "alright then" he stood he rubbed his hands together still grinning "you dont know what im capable of" he grinned evily then laughed "you never know" he smiled "you can go out the front door i'll go back through the window" he said hopping out

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai stared at David bewildered. He had landed with so much grace, it hardly seemed like he didn't have a boast to land without a 'crash' or any sounds. She shook her head and only muttered to herself as she jumped from the ledge. "please, as if anyone could see you as any threat, other than having enough nerves to walk up to a girl and be so bold into flirting" she held her arm out for him, smiling childishly at him

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David rolled his eyes "no..that is just my way of talking to you" he teased "i dont call it flirting...i call it...hhmmm friendly conversation but your the only person i would ever talk to like i do to you" he smiled taking her hand "your special to me you know?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gripped his hand and started walking down the path towards the bakery shop. She swung their arm back and forth and stared at her feet. "well I would hope you don't go around letting women fall over you and who knows what else.." she chuckled softly. "but why me? What made you walk over to me with any attention of getting me to fall for you?" she paused after talking. Her face grew bright red as she yanked her hands away and covered her face. "n-no..that didn't come out right.. I meant to say w-why-" she stopped talking and covered her mouth when she began to stumble over her words. Her face became redder after she stopped talking. 'i'm such an idiot..' she thought

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos