Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David paused and looked at the girl he hid his wings behind his back David didnt know if this girl was human or not his large black wings shrank until they were in his skin once again "hello.." he said the girl was so much beautiful close up David decided "um...why are you in the woods?" He asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai narrowed her eyes a bit more, scanning the boy as if he was insane and was half ##### as he stood there in the bushes. She pushed back the last of the branched until she could get a full body image of the boy. He was very handsome, his blue eyes gleamed as his long, jet black hair fell softly against his eyes. He seemed to have an odd aroma coming from him, Ai only seeing it for what she was. "Travels, and why are you in the bushes....?" she asked, laughing softly under her breath.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David looked at the girl taking in her beauty but finally he said "hunting...i do that alot" he said looking at her bag "so your traveling..where are you traveling from?" he asked not really expecting her to find him she must be smart to have found me..unnaturally smart...hhhmm he thought to himself gazing too long at her bag David noticed this and looked at her face his eyes boring into hers

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked and looked down at the small bag perched ontop of her shoulder, resting lightly. "O-oh...just a few towns away, nothing huge..." she said softly. Her attention returned back to the boy, blushing softly as he watched her, almost in a stare. She felt frozen, as if the ground just shook, and this was the after effect of such an exsperience.  Clearing her throat, Ai held her hand out to him, giving him a half smile, hoping it would mask up her cheeks glowing a soft red. "I'm Ai...."

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David looked at lightly blushed cheeks and gave her a lop-sided grin he looked down at her out-stretched hand he shook it "im David...it's a pleasure to meet you Ai" he said as politely as he could he quickly pulled his hand away her skin was as soft as silk David just wanted to hold her and stroke her hair and soft skin but he didnt let those feelings show he didnt want to scare her away he just met her

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"You too, David" she said, showing her teeth in a small smile. After he pulled his hand back, hers retreated behind her back, glancing at the ground for a moment. She looked back up the boy, giving him another smile, tilting her head to the east of the direction she was facing. "So, were you heading to the village a few hours off that way?" She asked, pointing directly behind her, the same direction she was heading in before she stopped to talk to him. She turned her body back to his, and continued, "If you are, we could go together..." It tingled down her spine as she talked, her wings pleaded to be unwrapped and shown now....to the boy....but she only masked the feeling with a sweet smile, her cheeks as red as a rose.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled at Ai a nice smile "uh sure" he didnt really know what to say he was just out hunting he did have a house in town though but he was mostly out here..hunting it was liked he lived out here David tensed slightly he so badly wanted to take Ai in his arms and just fly away..but he couldnt and that was hard but he smiled through it "i'd love to walk back to town with you Ai" he said walking out of the shadows

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai took a few steps back, making room to David to walk with her. Her heart ran thousands of miles once she could get a better look of him, his amazing skin covering the amazing ripped mustles he held. He was tall, and his hair fell perfectly from his head. She held her breath for a moment, not trying to stare. She coughed softly, the air turning thick and hotter. Stop blushing... she thought to herself, turning her back to him and began walking, waiting for him to follow. She stopped and turned back to him, tilting her head to the direction they were going, smiling again and kept walking.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled and quickly grabed his bow he followed Ai he walked beside her oh he so badly wanted to hold her hand he wanted to run his fingers over her soft looking skin mybe if he could just make their hands brush together..no..i shouldnt do this..what has come over me? he thought David looked ahead then back at Ai "so..where are you going once you get to town?" he asked

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai looked back at David, catching his beautiful, deep, amazing blue crystal eyes. They took her breath away, which they nearly did. Her knees were feeling as if they were about to give out from under her. "Only to stop at a friends, get supplies than..." Go back to the sky...she thought, knowing she could never tell him, not even if it banged against her heart coldly. "Uh...other places..." she finished. She looked back to the ground, brushing her hair back behind her ear, it almost being perfectly dry. He had a strange 'feeling' coming off of him, something Ai couldn't #### ###, but sensed it before.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos