Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David nodded feeling alittle dissapointed "oh really?...where do you think you'll go next?" he asked his wings itched to be let out but David wouldnt let his wings out he tensed his jaw he bit his lip and 'accedently' let their hands brush together David loosened his jaw and glanced at Ai

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai opened her mouth to answer, but her lungs froze once she felt his hand graze hers. Her face blew up in red, she could feel the warmth of his body in only one hand brush fill her body, feeling almost like a # # # #. She glanced at her hand, their hands were close...and he was one of the most beautful boys she had ever seen. Her stomach curled quickly, not moving her hand from where it was, outstreching her fingers slightly. "Oh, uh um...i'ts a ways away..." She tried masking where she was going, hoping he wouldn't keep asking, knowing he would catch on.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David nodded "hhmm if you dont want to tell me i understand.." he slowly took her hand letting his fingers run up her arm slowly then just as slowly slide back down to her hand he held onto her hand playing with her fingers alittle he smiled warmly at her "have you ever wanted to fly Ai?" he asked softly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's body was calm, letting him do as he pleased, letting his soft hand run across her arm, making a bright grin across her face appear. She closed her fingers over his, walking but walked slightly to one side, their arms grazing each other, only inches apart. But just as fast as he asked the question, her body tenses up slightly, her hand gripped his slightly tigher, and she held her breath. "Fly...? It sounds amazing...you?" she tilted her head to him, jumping slightly. She hadn't noticed how close she was, her lips only a foot away from his neck. She blushed and shot her head back ahead. What does that mean....she thought, knowing he must be more than a human...but what?

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled seeing her grin "um...i love it...the wind in you hair..it blowing against your wings-...er i mean against you face" he blushed slightly but tensed hoping she wouldnt think him weird for saying wings...hoping she wouldnt get any ideas David licked his lips and glanced at Ai he liked it when they were close

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's eyes went wide, almost cartoony as she stopped right there, gripping his hand tighter. Her lips were parted slightly, pulling him back to her, staring at him closely. "W-wait...you said wings..." she whispered, as if someone was watching the two of them. She inched closer to him, her head tilted to the side, her eyebrows scrunched on her face. "...David...what are you...." she asked him, her face soft and almost baby soft, only her eyes were wet, not knowing herself if it was because she was so glad to meet someone who was also like her, or if he wasn't like her at all, or just because of the air. She could feel her our wings twitch under her skin, crying to spread out around the two of them, bring them closer to one another. She wanted to feel his warm arms around, his soft lips on hers....she shook her head softly, noticing she began to daydream of them both

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David's eyes went from surprised to sad he looked down "i...i dont know what your talking about" he said not wanting to see tears in her eyes he let go of Ai's hand to stop himself from putting his arms around her or doing things he knew would regret he sighed and looked away "im...d#mned if you know what i mean.." he said quietly still not looking at Ai David ran a hand threw his hair "i shouldnt have said wings...im sorry" he said nerviously David started to figet around

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai searched his face for another reason. 'Damned...'she let his words flow through her head for a bit before putting the pieces together. "Damned..."She said softly, her hands wanting to run across his hair. "You're a fallen angel...aren't you?" The words came out not so surprised but more hurt. She knew this wasn't right now, they were opposites, it was forbidden to even speak

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David looked down and nodded "...yes..." he said softly "and by hearing the way you said that...im starting to think that you ..live up in the sky or something..and are down here to get supplies or for some other reason...i dont see why you would be down here anyways they have almost everything you could possibly need or want up there" he looked at Ai and slipped his hands in his pockets he sighed running his hand along his jaw "well..it was a pleasure meeting you Ai..but im afraid..i wont be seeing you anymore" he turned to walk off

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai watched him closely, listening to him teach himself all about her, without really any words being said. Her eyes went wide quickly as he said good bye, but she couldn't say bye yet. Her hand reached out and grabbed onto his sleeve, stumbling closer  to him and tugged on him. "No! Wait." she studdered, her eyes darting all across until she quickly got in front of him to stop him from walking away. "You still said you would come with me to the village...I still would like someone to talk to..." she said softly, looking back down to the ground, praying under her breath softly for him to stay.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos