Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David thought for a moment.His smiled gone his face looked like he was in deep concentration "hhhmmm..my favorite book ....thats hard i've read so many books but i'll have to say..." he smiled a bad boy looking smile "Tears of The Broken" he said finally looking down at Ai he loved her voice to him it sounded like a beautiful melody David has never heard anything like it

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai smiled, laughing softly and quietly as she watched his face. "hmm...tragic romance guy?" she joked, nudging a laugh out of him with her elbow. She watched him carefully, her eyes narrowed as they strolled his body, stopping at his back. She felt her back tingle again, her wings screaming violently to be let out. She tried to ignore it, her eyes going back to his face, wanting to see his wings just as much as her wings wanted to be let out

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed "it's not as sad or tragic as it sounds really...but you should read it sometime...or Dangerous one of the best books i've ever read" he smiled "so whats your favorite book?" he asked curiously David gazed from her feet to her face and everything in between David took a deep breath

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
She didn't have to take a second thought of her chose. "Where the Line was drawn" Ai beamed. Her face grew soft for a moment, until she let out a small yawn. In the woods, she couldn't tell if it was day or night. The trees hid all light the outside. It felt late...really late...she yawned again, her free hand moving to her eyes and rubbed them. "Does it feel late to you?" she asked him, looking back at him.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled at Ai she looked so adorible when she yawned David looked around them then pulled out his phone seeing what time it was he grinned "yeah..it's late..we better hurry" he said walking faster "you never know what kind of weirdos are out there at night looking for girls..ugh" he shivered at the thought

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai looked over David's shoulder to see the time as well. She nodded and began walking at his pace. "I know, it kills me to have to walk through here..." Soon after, the sky was visable and so was the village. It looked like a place out of a story book. Tiny houses, kids running around and men drinking their hearts out. It had been such a long time sense she had been here, so much had changed.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed "not me...i go through here all the time" when he sa the village his smile faded slightly "i guess it's time for us to part ways" he let her hand go and faced Ai "it was a great pleasure meeting you Ai" he said walking a different direction

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai panicked slightly, not wanting him to leave her. She gripped and stared at him as he walked away, but noticed his phone fell from his pocket. "W-wait!" she shouted, leaning down and picked it up. She looked at the phone, smiling softly and opened it up, typing in numbers. She ran over to him, handing him his phone back. "I really had an amazing time...we should catch up...soon" she said softly, handing him his phone back, her number in it.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Davis turned around and smiled at Ai taking his phone he opened it and looked down at her number he smiled "sure i'd love to catch up again..well you know where to find me by the waterfall" he smirked backing away "oh..and i saw you bathing.."

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face turned deep red, staring at him for a moment before tilting her head to the side. "Wait...a-at the water..." she muttered. She didn't really know what to say really, he watched her bathe? She coughed softly after a few seconds of saying nothing, and than looked back up at him. "Well, good night, David. Hope to see you again..." she said sweetly, giving him a wave and turned to walk away. She could feel his eyes on her back, watching her as she left. She blushed more, brushing her hair back but kept walking.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

What is your biggest fear?

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

latest videos