Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Daivd smirked watching Ai leave he leaned against a tree "well good-bye Ai i hope to see you again as well!" he called back his hands in his pockets when Ai was out of sight he walked back to his house he didnt live in town but he lved close to the village

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Ai got to her house she was going to use for the next few days, all she could do was lay on her bed and think about David. She couldn't get him out of her mind, and didn't want to. All she wanted to do was run out to him, and hold him, let her wings out and be able to see and feel his. She had never seen a fallen angels wings before, they must have been dangerous but beautiful...#### but furious...everything kept tossing in her head, making her moan softly to herself

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David sat in his chair his leg crossed he smiled thinking about Ai's beautiful face the way her curls fell right in place the way the sun hit her face the slight blush in her cheeks the way she walked David couldnt get anything about her out of his mind he wondered what her wings looked like what they felt like he ran a hand threw his hair

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
After a half an hour, Ai had finally dozed off the sleep, cuddling her pillow as she dreamed of the two of them, by the waterfall together...nothing stopping hem from being close to one another, nothing giving them any reason to frown at each other. She blushed all through the night, her dreams changing and doing what they pleased

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(NEXT MORNING)

James woke up the next morning he had a dream of them together doing things that made him smile he sat up and took a quick shower

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Ai woke up, the first thing she saw was the morning sun beating down at her. She groaned loudly, scratching her head before throwing her feet over her bed, standing up and got ready for her day.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David walked out of the shower a towel around his waist showing his abbs like most fallen angels he was very strong and good looking he walked into his bedroom and pulled out some jeans and a black v-neck shirt

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai got her PJs off, her flawless skin softly glowed as she put on whit-blue shorts, sandals and a soft gret sleeveless shirt. She decided to keep her curls down today as she left the small house. Her phone was snuggled against her pocket, hoping David might call her...

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David sliped his clothes on effortlessly he glanced at his phone i never gave her my number he thought maybe i should call her so she'll get it on her phone he continued to think he sighed im so weak towards her he thought as he called her the phone started to ring

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai didn't hesitate as her hand flung to her phone, pulling it to her face. There wasn't a name, which game her a better chance of it being David. Her face grew red quickly, a gleam of happiness spread across her face. "Hello?" She answered, chewing on her lower lip. She was pressed hardly up against her phone, her heart jumping out of her shirt. 'Please let it be David' she thought

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos