Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled hearing her voice "hey Ai...it's me David i didnt get a chance to give you my number..so i uh called...so watcha doing?" he asked more then alittle tongue tied in that moment Ai became the most precious thing in the world to David

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai could have screamed. She grinned brightly, playing with her sandal strap as she sat down on a nearby bench. "David! I'm just walking through the town, bored...what about you?" she asked hoping he would catch her hint and ask to meet some place, just the two of them. She blushed at the thought

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled knowing he would see Ai again "um honesty i just got out of the shower" he grinned running a hand through his hair "so you say your bored uh?...well how about i meet you up in town..oh lets say...35 minutes" he said

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai bit her lower lip, chewing on it happily as she kicked her legs back and forth on the bench. "20 and you got a deal. Meet me in front of the bakery on 27th st., okay?" she gleamed, her cheeks rising in color as she pushed the phone to her cheek. She smiled as she finally hung up, feeling her heart race uncontrolingly across her chest. He called....He really called! she laughed in her head, her heart overflowing. She only wanted to jump off a cliff, letting her wings catch her...with his arms around her. She still couldn't get the blush off of her face after he had told her what he just got done doing. Her lips formed a small smile, images filling her head.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed when she finally hung up "wow i must be really missed..okay bakery 24th st.....bakery 24th st.....bakery 24th st" he repeated to himself as quickly brushed his teeth David's scars on his back tingled his wings aching to be let out he sighed not able to take it anymore he looked out the window to make sure nobody was by he then let his wings out they were large black and glorious he then sprayed his body spray on and got his shoes on and hurried out the door his wings slipping back into his skin he made it to the bakery in 15 minutes he looked around looking for Ai

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai zipped right back into her house, slipping on a thin sweater just incase she would need it. She slipped her keys in her back pocket and her phone and closed her door, locking it behind her. Okay...I have...5 minutes, that's enough time to get there. She thought to herself, more in a shout than a normal tone as she made her way down the street. She hurried down to the bakery, her face beaming quickly as she saw jet black hair standing right outside the bakery, moving side to side. She smiled and her pace hurried slightly, not being fast enough for a normal walk but not a jog.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David looked up he smiled when he saw Ai walking towards him she looks more like she's in a hurry he chuckled in his mind "well Ai..it's nice to see you again" he smiled he put his hands in his pockets trying to look casual but on the inside he was beaming then it fadded if i keep this up...i'll be killed..and she'll be exiled out of the skies like i was...this needs to stop...but i cant..she's just so beauiful..and..and he went on

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to see you too" Ai smiled back, stopping a few feet infront of David, her hands behind her back, playing with her fingers. She watched his face, blushing softly at his soft eyes...his perfect jaw line...all she needed to see now was his wings. They must be beautiful, maybe as black as his perfect hair, or worse than that, gold. 'Devil' lovers had golden wings, the bad of the bad. Worse of the worse. Nothing could be worse, she bit her lower lip, chewing on it for a bit before asking him "So, what would you like to go? Your pick" she beamed, putting her hand out for him, her fingers seperated from one another.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David thought for a second he smiled showing his white teeth "well...how about we go-...no..i'd like to surprise you" he grinned David then looked at her hand and hesitaded before taking hers in his "nervious?..your palm is sweating" he smiled "you missed me so much did you?" he asked smiling he bit his lip then slowly brushed a strand of her hair out of her face

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face grew red, looking up at him for only a moment, before looking to the ground, embarrassed. "Now, where are we going~?" she had loosened her grip on his hand, a tad bit scared now. She tugged on his arm playfully, looking back up at him, sticking her tongue out at him, rolling her eyes. Her heart was throbbing in her chest, it was impossible not to with him, which did make sense...

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Frozen or Malificent?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Your friends here, that have left

Frozen or Malificent?

latest videos