Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled "i said it was a surprise cant you wait" he chuckled and stuck his tongue out back at her "now close your eyes..i'll carry you as long as you dont peek" he asked waiting for her to answer he smiled happily

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai moved her lip to the side, eyeing him closly, an eyebrow raised. She let out a small chuckle and opened her mouth, but no words came out. She let out a sigh instead, letting go of his hand and crossed her arms across her chest, her eyes closing as she did. "Fine...i'm trusting you.." she laughed, wanting to know where he was taking her, or how he was going to carry her...

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai moved her lip to the side, eyeing him closly, an eyebrow raised. She let out a small chuckle and opened her mouth, but no words came out. She let out a sigh instead, letting go of his hand and crossed her arms across her chest, her eyes closing as she did. "Fine...i'm trusting you.." she laughed, wanting to know where he was taking her, or how he was going to carry her...

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled and picked Ai up he put her legs around his waist and hid her face him his chest he started walking "you'll like it...it's the closet thing i have to being in the sky...besides using my wings...and i dont even use those alot..i dont want people to see me" he hurried an took her to an air balloon place "okay...you can open them now" he said

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai smiled as he picked her up, wrapped her arms around his next as he wrapped her legs around his waist. She took in the smell of him, the smell just pure amazing. As they got closer, she could hear others shouting something, but couldn't make anything out. Once she was put down on the ground she opened her eyes. Her jaw slightly hung as she looked at the huge balloon. "Wow..." she said, a bright smile on her face as she looked back to him. She gleamed as she took his hand, "Well let's go!"

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed "oh alright" he teased "but you need to wear i helmet" he laughed pulling her towards the colorful balloon he lifted her inside and started it up they floated higher and higher into the sky David sighed sadly and looked at Ai "you know we cant be friends..." he said quietly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai beamed and ran onto the balloon, gleaming happily as it was lifted higher and higher. Her face faded quickly as David said the same words she knew would be said. "...I know...but why can't we j-" she stopped as she turned to face him, not knowing what else to say. She watched his face for a minute, searching for a way to change it, finding nothing, her eyes went to the ground. "I know"

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David sighed and hugged Ai close "i could- no if they find us i will be killed and you could be banned fro the skies like me" he shook hs head "i dont want that for you....for anybody really i hope you understand...i want to be friends with you too what the heck even more then a friend..but......we just cant" he said at last

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was a little surprised when she was pulled to David, her face flushed. She burried her head into  his chest, her cheek up against it as she wrapped her arms around him. "...What if there's a way for them not to find out. Or maybe...do it secretly...? Like Romeo and Juliet" she whispered softly, pulling back only a few inches, just enough to look up at him, but still be in a hug with him. "It would be risky, but it may work. And if I do get banned, I don't mind, honest"

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David shook his head "No! i cant let you do that...you have a life up in the sky..i have a life down here with humans and other fallen angels im basically a demon Ai....how could you not be scared of me...im not soppost to have a soul...or a heart...how could you want to risk everything to be around me? i dont understand it" he said sadness showing in his eyes

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

When do you start school??

What will you be when you grow up?

Book Suggestions?

latest videos