Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private rp for me and Waterkitty 103 ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar ( Skye ) Blue

Looks: 

Personality: Cheerful, Happy, Fun, Laid back, Flirty, Friends with everyone, Popular with boys, Helpful

Other: Younger cousin of James and a junior actor

Name: James Reed

Looks: 

Personality: Acts cold but is actually really sweet, Cool, Sensitive, Laid back,Friends with everyone

Other:  Skye's older cousin protective of Skye

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rosalyn (Rose/Rosie) Weaves
Looks: this is Ashley
Personality: Somewhat crazy, very popular, sweet and kind, a little sarcastic now and then, always happy, and very adventurous
Other: Younger sister of Warren and a music protagie

Name: Warren Weaves
Looks:
Personality: Overprotective of Rosalyn, smart, very popular, helpful, and considerate
Other: Older brother of Rosalyn

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start?

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you please? And, they live in a boarding school, right?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
{ Okay, Can Skye and Her be friends?}

Skye: I walk out my dorm wearing my uniform as I hear whistling and comments from the boys I laughed and rolled my eyes " Hello boys..." I say laughing after a couple of minutes I arrived at class I opened the door and saw my friend 

James: I looked at all of the passing people and sighed waving to the people that spoke I got to class and opened the door sitting near my cousin skye

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. smile But, she hasn't met James yet.)

Rosalyn: I walked out of my dorm, smiling as a couple people told me how good I looked. I giggled. Me and my best friend, Skye, we're always told that. We were the prettiest girls in our school. I walked down to our class and waved hi to her and took my seat beside her.

Warren: I made my way down to our class, following close behind Rosalyn and eyeing the people who were eyeing her. I growled, trying to get them away.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled " Hey Rose!!" I say smiling brightly as I hugged her " Did you see the boys again?" I ask giggling

James:  I look at a couple of boys looking at Skye I glared at them and threw a couple of paper balls at them until they turned away

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I hugged her back, giggling. I nodded, "Uh huh. They were lined up outside my dorm." I giggled, smiling sweetly when I heard a growl and saw a paper ball fly through the air. I rolled my eyes slightly, still smiling. Her older, protective cousin and my older, overprotective brother at it again. "Don't they know they won't stop?" I whispered to her.

Warren: I watched the boys leave, smirking. They were scared of me and James because we always were there to make sure they didn't do anything to our girls.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and nod " They whistled and winked I just walked away don't tell James though he woke up late so he doesn't know anything about it " I say smiling at her giggling as I looked back at James then look at Rosé

James: I laughed and looked at Warren " We gotta protect them from these.....dogs because all they care about are their beauty not their personality " I say sighing 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I laughed, grinning brightly. "I won't." I promised her and glanced back at James. I'd been best friends with Skye for over five years and Warren had been friends with him for three and I'd never met him. I looked back at Skye, smiling. "Hey, I wrote a new song." I told her.

Warren: I nodded in agreement, "Yeah. But, one day someone will." I told James, sitting down beside him.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

create a song from 10 choruses

devorce news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

problem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

latest videos