Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private rp for me and Waterkitty 103 ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and looked at her " Really can you play it for me later?" I ask smiling at her hoping she said  yes

James: I sighed and nodded " Yeah I know it's going to be terrible!" I say smiling

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and nodded, "Definately." I promised her happily. I looked back at James again then her, "Hey, Skye, how come I've never met James?" I asked her.

Warren: I chuckled softly, "Very. But, it won't be for quite some time if I can help it and I always can." I told him, smirking.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and shrug " I don't know you never asked you know but if you want to meet him you can " I say smiling

James: " Me too dude I will never let some dude hurt my baby cousin" I say laughing 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: "Can I now?" I asked her and she needed no farther push. She jumped up, grabbing my hand and dragged me over to Warren and James. I smiled a little shyly and waved.

Warren: I looked up at my baby sister and her best friend and smiled.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and look at James " Hey James this is my friend her name is Rosé she wanted to meet you" I say smiling looking at her

James: I smile and look up at Skye then look over to her friend " Hello I'm James " he said offering his hand

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and took his hand, my eyes shinning beautifully. "Hey." I told him happily. "I'm Rosalyn."

Warren: I watched cautiously then looked at Skye and quickly looked back at James and Rosie.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sat down looking at them both " Um hey Warren.." I say smiling a bit

James: I smile and look at her then Warren I put my hand down remembering how I feel when guy acted like this around Skye 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled brightly then looked at Warren, "I've written a song I want you to hear." I told him happily.

Warren: "Hello." I smiled at Skye, friendly. I looked at Rosie and smiled, nodding. "I'd love to hear it." I told her, looking at James from the corner of my eye, being protective of her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and looked away from him blushing a bit I thought warren was pretty cute but I never said anything because he was friends with James 

James: I laughed and looked at Warren " Don't worry dude " I say chuckling at him

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and gave him a quick little hug, "Thankies!" I said then scampered out of the room. This wasn't my class. I always just went there so I could see Skye and Warren and my teacher didn't care. I had all A's.

Warren: I smiled and watched her leave then looked at James, "I know." I smiled, bored slightly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Science From Moon

latest videos