Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private rp for me and Waterkitty 103 ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and looked at her " Really can you play it for me later?" I ask smiling at her hoping she said  yes

James: I sighed and nodded " Yeah I know it's going to be terrible!" I say smiling

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and nodded, "Definately." I promised her happily. I looked back at James again then her, "Hey, Skye, how come I've never met James?" I asked her.

Warren: I chuckled softly, "Very. But, it won't be for quite some time if I can help it and I always can." I told him, smirking.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and shrug " I don't know you never asked you know but if you want to meet him you can " I say smiling

James: " Me too dude I will never let some dude hurt my baby cousin" I say laughing 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: "Can I now?" I asked her and she needed no farther push. She jumped up, grabbing my hand and dragged me over to Warren and James. I smiled a little shyly and waved.

Warren: I looked up at my baby sister and her best friend and smiled.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and look at James " Hey James this is my friend her name is Rosé she wanted to meet you" I say smiling looking at her

James: I smile and look up at Skye then look over to her friend " Hello I'm James " he said offering his hand

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and took his hand, my eyes shinning beautifully. "Hey." I told him happily. "I'm Rosalyn."

Warren: I watched cautiously then looked at Skye and quickly looked back at James and Rosie.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sat down looking at them both " Um hey Warren.." I say smiling a bit

James: I smile and look at her then Warren I put my hand down remembering how I feel when guy acted like this around Skye 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled brightly then looked at Warren, "I've written a song I want you to hear." I told him happily.

Warren: "Hello." I smiled at Skye, friendly. I looked at Rosie and smiled, nodding. "I'd love to hear it." I told her, looking at James from the corner of my eye, being protective of her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and looked away from him blushing a bit I thought warren was pretty cute but I never said anything because he was friends with James 

James: I laughed and looked at Warren " Don't worry dude " I say chuckling at him

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalyn: I smiled and gave him a quick little hug, "Thankies!" I said then scampered out of the room. This wasn't my class. I always just went there so I could see Skye and Warren and my teacher didn't care. I had all A's.

Warren: I smiled and watched her leave then looked at James, "I know." I smiled, bored slightly.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Problem with Me

Count to one million!

Count to one million!

Count to one million!

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

Count to one million!

latest videos