Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Sara's simple roleplay

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a petite roleplay for me and Sara only. We will have 4 characters each and lists for personalitys instead of paragraphs. The topic is about prom smile I kinda wanna get this roleplay strated before I go to bed which is in like an hour or so, so I'm gonna be quick on the forms xD

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Joao "John" Washington
Grade: Senior
Looks: Andrew Garfield
Personality: Charming, talkative, a good listener, clumsy, smart when he puts his all into it, music loving, keeps to himself alot, charismatic, open, open minded, doesn't believe in secrets, easy to talk to, is considered as dorky alot, not the athletic type
Other: John's dyslexic

Form:
Name: Miley "Miles" Roaden
Grade: Sophmore
Looks: The gorgeuse Uriah Shelton
Personality: he doesn't put much effort into his school work, doesn't let many people get close to him, is gaurded, has lost many family members and now has gornw a hard shell although in the inside he is sweet, a good listener and easy to make laugh. He plays the guitar and loves watching old movies. he hasn't found a person that he can really connect with before.
Other: Is self consious about his name and hasn't told anyone it in his new town. he recently moved to town last year.

Form:
Name: Sariah Kaplan
Grade: Junior
Looks:
Personality: Sariah kaplan is a confident, fashionable girl. She's a loyal friend who's never had a boyfriend before because of her strict family. She's a daddy girl and comes from a wealthy cathlic family. Sariah's on the field hockey and cheer team and works to balance her sports, social life and grades. She sometimes feels stressed by her friends to get a boyfriend and go far but she's proud of her abstintence (sp?) ring.
Other:

Form:
Name: Shiloh Fernandez
Grade: Sophmore
Looks:
Personality: A shy girl who craves to fit in but is born to fit out. She has never bene one to go with what everyone else is doing. She's curious, friendly, adventerous and sweet. She's been hurt enough that she dares not to ever hurt a soul. She's careful, not used to much attention and doesn't have many friends and most ignore her presence
Other:

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Margaret "Garret" Smith Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: Black hair with streaks, blue eyes, pale skin, and is on the tall side. Personality: Music obsessed, tomboyish, astute, sarcastic, immature, and has a tough exterior. Other: None Name: Catherine Belle Age: 15 Grade: Sophomore Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, tan skin, athletic build, and is kind of petite. Personality: Sweet, athletic, kind of an airhead, and girly. Other: Captain of the Junior Varsity Cheerleading team. Name: Marc Jacobs Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: Brown spiky hair, green eyes, tan skin, muscular, and tall. Personality: Athletic, smart, funny, kind of aggressive, but also caring. Other: None. Name: Josh Parks Age: 16 Grade: Sophmore Looks: Short red hair, hazel eyes, black rimmed glasses, pale skin, kind of stalky, and flimsy. Personality: Smart, sensitive, kind of nerdy, and funny. Other: None.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Name: Margaret "Garret" Smith Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: Black hair with streaks, blue eyes, pale skin, and is on the tall side. Personality: Music obsessed, tomboyish, astute, sarcastic, immature, and has a tough exterior. Other: None Name: Catherine Belle Age: 15 Grade: Sophomore Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, tan skin, athletic build, and is kind of petite. Personality: Sweet, athletic, kind of an airhead, and girly. Other: Captain of the Junior Varsity Cheerleading team. Name: Marc Jacobs Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: Brown spiky hair, green eyes, tan skin, muscular, and tall. Personality: Athletic, smart, funny, kind of aggressive, but also caring. Other: None. Name: Josh Parks Age: 16 Grade: Sophmore Looks: Short red hair, hazel eyes, black rimmed glasses, pale skin, kind of stalky, and flimsy. Personality: Smart, sensitive, kind of nerdy, and funny. Other: None.

No photos?

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
My computer died, so I'm on my phone.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Bump) 

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

John was out on the dock in town. Winter was over andt was warming up. His senior year was coming to an end. But one more obstacle had to be delt with. Prom. He had to find a date, get a suit........ he couldn't stop thinking about it as he sat with his legs crossed with the sun setting. He hadn't decided who he was asking. He hadn't decided anything. Prom was around the corner too. The comittee had already started decorating. He sighed and looked up at the sky. The dock and harbor was near the center of town but it was pretty deserted by the water at this time of day and year.

Miles was at the libary working on his science project. He had been partnered up with the one and only Catherine Belle, the IT girl of the school. They had been working for a few hours and he was getting tired of talking about the solar system. "So when do you wanna work on this next, Catherine?" he asked. he tried to think of a day he was free, which was almost every day. "How about this friday?" He asked. He wasn't planning on going to Prom so his next friday was clear. He wasn't sure about little miss Queen Bee though.

Sariah was at The Jacobs' house babysitting the little brother of Marc Jacobs a bad boy senior. His parents had payed her to babysit. At first she had been confused since she was told he had a big brother but then she got it. Marc was never home. They couldn't even get him to watch his own little brother. She was leaned up against the couch watching a movie. She had already put Eric to bed so she was free to do anything she wanted as long as she stayed in the house.

Shiloh was at home baking dinner for herself. Her dad was at work like always. She didn't have any siblings and her mother had died when Shiloh was younger. She looked out the window and saw her next door neighbor out in his yard. He was in her grade and had bright red hair. His name was Josh she thought. In some way she thought of him as a friend although they barely ever talked. She saw him every night while making dinner out in his yard and he was her only company even though she k't even know she was alive.n

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(My computer died again, so I'll post pictures tomorrow.) Garret sat on her porch contemplating many things. Prom was not one of them. No. Prom was a stupid thing to worry about. She was thinking about how to pull off the greatest senior prank of all time. She needed an accomplice, but who? Catherine thought for a moment. She didn't have other plans, but she promised her friends that they would go prom shopping on Friday. Still, she needed to get a good grade on this project. She sighed after coming up with her decision, "Yeah. Friday is fine." Marc turned the key to his house, and walked in to see Sariah sitting on the couch. He smiled at her, and sat down. He joked, "How was the Tiny Terror?" Josh sat outside reading. The mixture of winter and spring breeze intertwining with his red locks. There was something about this time that always made him want to go outside, and it was probably because Shiloh could be in his sight through her kitchen window.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Bump.)
Garret: 
Catherine:
Marc: 
Josh: 

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

Favourite book

latest videos