Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Engracia & Holly

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheryce:
My white eyes looked up at a pale boy. I recognized his scent of being a vampire, not to mention his strangely colored eyes. "However you would like," I told him calmly with a shrug, my mid-back long white hair bouncing slightly with the movement.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded modestly, sitting himself opposite the girl. "So, what's your name?" he enquired, smiling pleasantly. "I can tell you know what I am, I'm not sure what you are". Jasper stared, waiting. It was rare that he ever met people like himself, people with supernatural powers and gifts. He was fascinated, no less. Jasper admitted, "I could read your mind, but, that would be an invasion of privacy, so".

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled, "Sorry to bother you. I am, admittedly, kind of lonely, so forgive me for just interrupting your lunch". Jasper looked down at the slice of pizza on the girl's plate, and then stared into her white eyes. Slightly uncomfortable at the silence, Jasper smiled, "If you want to sit here and eat your lunch and not be bothered by a freak like me-" Jasper laughed slightly, then continued, "I understand. I'm happy to go back to where I was sitting. It's just your eyes, they're very intriguing to me". Raising one hand, Jasper formed a ball of flame in his palm, smiling. "I'm not a normal vampire", he smirked, laughing.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[My post got deleted. ಠ_ಠ]

Cheryce arched her eyebrow. "You don't seem any different from any other vampire," she said with no fear in her eyes or voice. "You can sit down if you'd like. Doesn't really matter to me," Cheryce stared into Jasper's eyes with a little smirk. She then cut the eye contact and took a bite of her red apple.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded. He couldn't help but smile. "So, what are you?" he enquired. Jasper stared at his empty tray, brushing his hair out of his face as it sweeped in front of his eye. He really needed a haircut. Relaxed, he sunk slightly into his chair, staring out the clear window. "Well", he murmured, "For one Idon't feed on humans. Well, maybe once a year when I have to. Normally though I'll go after a thug or thief or something. Jasper smirked, holding in a laugh.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Don't know what to post.]

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol dunno, just make a Paladin or bad vampire smash through the window or something :P)

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheryce then had a gut feeling that something was wrong. At the corner of her eyes, she saw someone at the cafeteria's entrance, who was simply staring at her with no emotion. Immediately, her mind rang Paladin.

She grabbed her backpack dashed out from the doors where the Paladin was, and he immediately chased her out to the forest.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper frowned as the girl ran off. Was he really that repulsive? Jasper listened with interest. He hadn't wanted to invade the minds of anyone, but he sensed something was wrong. Jasper listened to the girl's thoughts, He's coming for me. He's right behind me. Jasper raised an eyebrow. Somehow, he didn't suppose she was thinking about him. There was someone else following her, there must be. Your probably fine on your own, he said quickly with a smile, but I'm coming anyway. In a quick flash, knocking over his chair and additionally, a green apple, Jasper ran out of the cafeteria, through the hallway and outside into the woods. What was going on? The question rung through his mind.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheryce ran through the woods, her white blonde hair whizzing along with her. She turned back to see the Paladin was still after her. She then turned right and became a vibrant green snake, and the only way you could tell it was Cheryce is by her white eyes. 

She wrapped her figure around the tree's branch, the upper half of her body hanging a bit off of the branch. Cheryce saw that the Paladin slowed down as he tried to find her, but failed. 

The Paladin took a radio out of his pocket, and pushed down on a red button. "I lost her, we need to find her soon. That thing is an abomination and she can't live any longer."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Rock or rap

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

The KW bar goes down with the page?

latest videos