Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Engracia & Holly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper watched the scene, the Paladin, the snake. He could tell the snake was the girl, they both had the same intriguing white eyes. Calmly, with a smile, Jasper sat back on the tree trunk behind him. He wasn't going to jump in unless the girl needed him. At the moment however, she seemed to be doing pretty good on her own.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheryce sneaked herself up the Paladin's shoulder, the leather melting since her snakeskin had acidic properties, which was a benefit of being a Basilisk.

The Paladin heard Cheryce's hiss, and his brown eyes widened. Her skin then connected with the Paladin's skin, which made him cry out in pain as his skin began to melt and burn. He fell to the ground as he tried to pry Cheryce off of him, but it was too late. Too much blood had escaped his neck and melted his skin, and he had finally died.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper couldn't help but smirk. "Impressive", he admitted, climbing to his feet. "But the girl's cuter", he joked, laughing with amusement. Jasper inspected the Paladin's body. It was like a liquified marshmallow soaked with blood. Raising an eyebrow questioningly, Jasper looked back up at the girl. "So what's your name?" he enquired, one eye wincing at his question.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheryce snaked back up onto the tree's branch, and transformed into her human figure. "Cheryce."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded with understanding, "It's a very nice name". Jasper kept an eye out for any more Paladins ... He had already come across them before, and they usually came like ants. First a scout, then an army. Jasper waited through the silence, then spoke again, "So, what else do you do?"

I am a proud alien.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your biggest fear?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

i need a bf

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

i need a bf

latest videos