Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar (Skye) Blue

Looks:   

Name: James Reed

Looks: 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicole Rogers

Looks: Nicole had long dark brown hair. Her eyes are bright blue. She is slim and tall. Nicole has freckles across her cheeks and nose. She normally wears dark jeans and vibrant halter tops and tank tops. She's really pretty.

Personality: She can be a flirt, but mostly she's sweet. She's outgoing and not going to take any sass. She's brave and not afraid to help her friends.

Name: Cole Anderson

Looks: Cole has dirty blond hair that looks like he never brushes it, but looks great. His eyes are startling green. He's meduim height. He normally wears jeans and band T-shirts. He looks like an average 15 year old.

Personality: Cole is great at blending in. He's kind if you are to him. He's not very shy or outgoing. He's strong and can handle almost anything that comes his way.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I walked down the hallway of the school hearing flirty remarks and seeing guys wink I sigh and continue walking down the hall in my back tights black button down shirt with black boot heels With my shades I walked into the the gymnasium and everyone turns and looks at me I take a seat near Nicole and smile

James: I smile and walk down the hall walking with my brown shirt and white pants I walked straight into the gymnasium and sat near my friend Cole

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smile as my best friend, Skye comes in. I mess with my necklace, hiding it under my red halter top. That and a few other items are all I have left of my parents. They died with my older sister Becky when I was 10.  I sigh when I see Cole and James come in. They're so....I don't even know the word.

Cole: I say, "Hey, man." to my friend James when he came on. I got here about when Nicole got here, so it's been irriatating since I got here. I slip my cell phone in my blue jean's pocket. I tug on my band t-shirt annoyed for some reason.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

" Ugh I know like Cole he is so annoying he is always bumping into me or trying to pick a fight with me he is just so aggravating I swear!" I say groaning in frustration 

James: 

" What up bro?" I ask holding my hand up to give him give as I got a text I lowered my hand and grabbe my phone and looked back at him " Did you get the party invite?" I asked

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole:

I groaned and said, "Don't forget James....What were we called up here for again?"

Cole:

I said, "Being annoyed by Nicole and Skye as always. Man, they're just irriatating. No, what party invite?" I didn't know there was a party and I was curious.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

" The principle said about some group protect idea eww that means we have to work with those obnoxious things classified as boys " I say scoffing 

James: 

" Dude you didn't get that invite from Victoria?" I ask showing him the text that I had received while we were talking

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole:

I asked, "Is this ever going to start?" I leaned my head back, bored out of my mind.

Cole:
I rolled my eyes. I just said I didn't, but I say again, "No, I didn't. What party? Anyway, I heard that we have to work with that." I jerked my head in the direction of the girls, annoyed.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laugh and sigh " I will never work with those idiots!!" I shouted so they would hear " And I never intend to!" 

James: I scoffed and looked over " I really hate her!" 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you get them to start it?)

Nicole: I laughed, but tugged on her arm. I hissed, "Shut it! We could get in trouble!"

Cole: I glare at them. I agree, "Same here...."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos