Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I drove faster I was going to do this no matter what anyone said I cried as I drove I was almost at the meeting spot

James: I hung up the phone " Yeah she is going to sacrifice her self to those people!" I say looking worried 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grabbed the keys and got in the last car. I assured him, "I learned some tricks from Nicole. Hold on." We jerked forward.

Nicole: I grit my teeth and get ahead of her. Igot there firstI can't let her do this. Someone catched my eyes. I cried out, "Ashley!" I raced to her and suddenly something clicked behind me. I touch my back, looking for my gun, but I left it in the car. He hissed, "Yield now, Nicole. You shall perish with your sister." I growled, "Then I'll die. She's all I have left, which is more than I thought I had yesterday. Kill her, you have to go through me."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I ran out the car to my dad he was tied up I ran next to Nicole "I have weapons in my trunk come with me an get some" I smile and once we get to the trunk I push her in and shut it " I will not let you ruin this you will get your sister and I will die! It's simple bye Nicole" I say 

James: " Dude hurry!" I say 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole started screaming. Cole pulled in and told him, "Stop Skye. Where's Nicole?" He scanned the area and found her. "I think I found her. Go!" They both stumbled out and Cole headed towards the trunk. He unlocked it and pulled her out. She gasped for breath and said, "Thanks." They started racing towards Skye. Nicole shot by her, to a girl with blonde hair. She pulled out a dagger and started to cut through it. The man yelled, "Where's the locket?# It jangled around Nicole's neck and she froze. She flipped and the man followed her. She started running. She yelled, "Get down, Ash! I'll keep this idiot busy." She flipped off the wall and laned behind him. She backflipped across the old train station.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " I know all the codes take me in trade for my father and the girl " All the men turne and walked toward me pushing James away from me they took me and pushe my dad and Ashley out the car then drove away

James: I fall to the ground and groan I had a scraped my arm 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole yelled desperatley, "I have the Transtor necklace. Take me and it and let her go."  They liked this offer and better and I was shoved into the car. I could see Ash yelling, but I couldn't hear what. I couldn't let Skye be taken away. Everyone needed her.

Cole: I groaned and rubbed my leg. It was cut all the way down and it stung. Ashley was screaming at us though, "What just happened to my sister?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sped after them in the car as th two back doors popped open " Nicole jump onto the hood!" I shouted as I drove close to the end of the truck 

James: I look at her and sigh 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley yelled again, louder, "What just happened to my sister?" She scowled at them, furious. Nicole looked uncertain for a moment, but jumped. Someone grabbed her waist though and she cried out in pain.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and locked the stirring wheel an kicked in the windshield then jumped into the truck and shot them all and snapped one neck " Come on they are dead jump and roll okay go!!" 

James: I sighed and passed out

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole smiled lightly and said, "Sounds better than smashing to death Jump on three okay? 1......2......3!" Nicole jumped pulling Skye with her. They rolled and  stared at each other in amazment that they were actually alive.

Ashley was furious. She yelled in Jame's ear, "Wake up!" She tried slapping him...And Cole, too.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

Should marching band be considered a sport

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos