Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I ran over to James with Nicole " Um Nicole kiss him maybe he will wake up!" I say smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I glared at her, my cheeks red. I snapped, "No! We're agents, not fairy tale people! How's this?" I leaned down and screamed as loud and piercing as I could. They covered their ears and James woke up. I smiled innocently and turned to my sister. I hugged her, so happy to see her over so many years. She whispered, "I missed you!" I couldn't help it and started to cry, hugging my sister. I whispered back,"I missed you more!"

Cole: I backed away from Ashley. I asked, "Is she gonna hit me again?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and went to my dad " Hey dad can you take me away please I want to leave " I went closer and whispered " Im not cared about here " I pull away and sigh

Dad: I smile an nod

James: I got up and stumbled " Why would you do that!!" I screamed not able to hear

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I screamed in his face, "You woke up, didn't ###?# # #### #### #### ## ##. I hug her and tell her, "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much you mean to me." Cole yelled, "Everybody #### ## and stop moving! Man, you guys need to stop arguing!"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and we walk to the car " Bye you guys I am going back with my dad to his mansion in England it's been a pleasure to befriend all of you but I am not needed anymore so it's time for  me to go , bye" 

James: I sighed " Don't go, Cole do something!" I whispered

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I run to her and beg her sadly, "Please don't go! You're the only reason I haven't jumped off a brigde yet. Anyway, you helped save my sister! Oh, please!" I'd hate to see her go.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: my eyes watered " I don't want to stay, you have James who obviously likes you and you have your sister I have no one absolutely no one except my dad " I whisper to her and get in the car " We can ##### and text an talk on the phone okay?" I asked as the car started and we drove away

James: I sighed and laid on the ######

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I grab her hand, confused. I whisper, "I can't stop you. I wish you wouldn't go, but....Wait, what do you mean James likes me? He hates me!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I waved " No he doesn't he likes you a lot!!" I screamed as the car rolled away I sighed and wiped my eyes 

James:  I sighed " We have to stop her at the airport we still have a mission to complete "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole stared after her. She wiped her eyes and raced off before she could start sobbing. Cole rubbed his temples and mutterd, "Great. Two members of our team are gone and we have a strange non-agent here." Ashley hissed and said, "I am an agent. Our whole family was in the agency. I'll prove it." Nicole had returned and she jumped at her. Cole yelped, but Nicole was ready. She flipped and landed on the sidewalk on her handas and feet. She jumped Ashley and her reflexes were good. They kept doing it until Cole tried to convince James to get them to stop.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos