Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
James: " Stop we need to go to the airport and stop her Cole you like her don't you?" I ask knowing he had an interest in her

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole blushed and mumbled, "Be quiet. Like you're not crushing on Nicole." He changed the subject and yelled, "Guys! Stop, we know!" Ashley turned panting and Nicole jumped her. She rolled off her and said, "I always was better at combat than you." Ashley protested, "You cheated, Nicky!" Nicole laughed and jerked her head towards the car. They followed and Nicole started the car. Cole groaned and asked, "Can't anybody else drive? We'll die with her driving!" Nicole shot him a dirty look and hit the glass. She smiled gleefully and said, "Hold on! I'm taking a shurt cut!" She then turned and drove across the grass and through the woods to the airport. Cole looked at her like she was insane and Ashley said, "At least she didn't go thrugh somebody's house this time." Nicole said icily, "I was 6 and I did it on purpose. He hit me. Anyway, i didn't say it was legal. It was faster though." Cole looked at James and snickered quitely. He whispered to him, "Dude, remember to breathe and stop staring at her so hard. You're freaking me out."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: We arrived at the airport and I looked at Cole " Go an tell her how you feel before she leaves!" I say pushing him gently in her direction she was right in front of us

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I glared at him and said, "Hey, Nicole. James wanted to tell you something." I got out and headed towards Skye. I tapped her shoulder and stammered, "Hey, Skye. I just wanted to tell you....Uh, That....." He bit his lip at how idiotic he sounded.

Nicole: I turned to James, confused. Ashley smiled sweetly and said, "I need a soda. I'll leave you two alone." I wanted to strangle her. I looked at his eyes and I just seemed to melt. I could barely remember how to breathe, much less speak or my name.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I turned " Yes?!" I asked him sweetly smiling hoping he was gonna tell me what I wanted to hear 

James: I sighed and looked at the floor then her " I-I really like you a lot " I say blushing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I stammered, "I really like you. Like, like you like you." I wanted to kick myself about how stupid I sounded. I bit my lip and looked at her.

Nicole: I hoped he wasn't kidding, but I said anyway, "I really like you, too. I'm sorry I was such a jerk before. I honestly can't even remember why. I think...I think it was just that you reminded me of my older brothers and the way they abandoned me and died." I blushed softly.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blushed and smiled at him " Really you do?" I asked smiling at him as my dad smiled and walked  away so we could have privacy 

James: I smile and hug her " I really really really like you!" I say smiling at her 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and said, "Yes, I do. Please tell me I didn't sound as idiotic to you as I did to me." I stood uncertainly, wanting to kiss her but slightly afraid to.

Nicole: I blushed again and smiled sadly. I said realizing the truth, "You're the first person who I've told that my brothers left me to die, didn't force me to answer. Although I wouldn't mind telling you." I probably turned red, I couldn't see my face.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blushed and stepped closer " I really like you Cole like ever since we got to the assembly  I liked you, you always challenged me and I liked that " I said blushing 

James: I smiled and kissed her smiling

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I admitted, "I was a jerk and I'm sorry." I figured I had nothing to lose, so I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled back, afraid she'd be upset or something.

Nicole: My function to speak or even breathe properly vanished and I did the only thing that I could think of. I kissed him back. My arms automatically circled around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. I pulled back, embarrassed. I glanced at the floor, blood flooding my cheeks.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

whats your Personality

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

fav books/genres!-moved

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos