Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and smile " Really?!" I asked surprised at his remark 

James: I blushed and kissed her head helping her up " Are you okay?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and nodded. I kissed her again.

Nicole: I smiled and said, "Besides the fact of being shot in the head, I'm fine except for a killer hedache. Oh, and being furious with Ashley." I stood on my toes and kissed James.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and then pull away looking at Nicole " Are you all right?" I ask after I held on to Cole with my arm around his waist

James: I smiled and kissed her back blushing deeply

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I had my arm around her shoulders and I was grinning. I whispered, "I think they're busy.."

Nicole: I pulled back from him, happy. I answered, "I'm alive, aren't I? They were after the Transtor necklace. I forgot to tell Darren that we destroyed it. Of course, I wasn't going to be talking to him calmly with him screaming at me. You wanna tell him?" I hate talking to Darren. He always ends up screaming at me. I lean on James, exhausted. I can barely stand, much less walk.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laughed and kissed him again blushing as I grabbed him tugging him through the door " Can we get food now?" I asked hungry 

James: I smile and kiss her picking her up And carrying her to her dorm

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I look at her and say, "Yes....Please, I'm starving." I grab her hand and pull her back to dinner. The prinicpal looks at us, as if to as, what happened? I ignore him though and sit down next to Skye.

Nicole: I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. I leaned against him, tired.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and take another bite of my food smiling at him " I am so glad that everything is working out "

James: I sigh and sit her down on her bed 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile at her and say, "Yeah. Are you going to call Darren though? I'm not, because he freaks me out. Does he hate everybody or just Nicole? Wait, and was she serious about the fight part?" I look at her, curious.

Nicole: I kiss him good night and mumble, "Thanks.." I curl up on my bed and fall asleep.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I call and tell him what happened and who I was he was okay with it and sighed saying " If it protected you guys then whatever bye" then he hung up I sighed and looked at him " All done!" 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile and say, "Okay, one more question. Did Nicole really fight him? Just curious.." I smile again and kiss her cheek as I pick up my soda.

Nicole: My dreams start off normally as always. Just me and my family having fun. Then the deaths start. I wake up screaming. I lay back down, trying to calm down. I rub my temples and decided to get a soda. I don't want to talk to my friends, so I grab a baseball cap. I run a brush through my hair and pull on my favorite hoodie. I tuck my hair in my baseball cap and head towards the noise.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

latest videos