Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laugh as the teacher come in 

Teacher: " You four have been selected as the highest agents this year and we have jobs for you to do Skye you will be partnered up with Cole and Nicole you will be with James this is a group mission and only the first you guys must go undercover as couples, do you understand?" 

James: I groaned in discomfort " Why " I ask

Teacher: " Because if you don't I pull your tuition " 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole:

I hissed, "What? We have to pretend to like them? That is humanly immpossible! Can't we do anything else? Like jump off a bridge." I crossed my arms, furious.

Cole:
I glared at her and inofrmed them, "We feel the same way..."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laughed " I am pretty sure that we can handle this  mission it's them that can't handle us girls " I say looking at them

James: I jumped up " How would you know unless you stalk me and Cole huh and you guys aren't to good in that department either " 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole:
I yelled at them, "Yeah! We can handle it. You guys are the ones that can't handle it!"

Nicole:
I wanted to argue, but I had to be the peacemaker here, unforuantely. I stood on my chair and yelled, "Enough! We're stuck with it, so deal with it. Why, where, and when do we have to go?" I looked at the teacher and jumped down.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and sat down wanting to punch them in the face " Why didn't you let us fight?" I asked quietly 

Teacher: Tomorrow, Prep school academy, target find out about the head master and children's disappearances 

James: I sat and rolled my eyes " I accept this mission "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole:
I rolled my eyes and whispered to her, "I wanted to, believe me. But we have to work together and I cannot afford to be kicked out. This is the only place where I'm not reminded of my parents. Besides, we'd get in trouble." I said louder, "I accept this mission..." I added the last part silently, "To work with the idiot boys."

Cole:
I shook my head and said, "Yeah, yeah. I'll do it."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and went to the door putting my shades back on " I accept too" I say as I walk out the door to my dorm

James: I watched her go and looked at Cole " She is so moody.." 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole:
I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I asked sarcastically, "You think? That one is, too." I meant Nicole and she glared at me.

Nicole:
I darted out and headed for my room. I couldn't believe what I'd agreed to.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I walked to my dorm my heels clacking on the floor as it echoed in the hallway I got to my door and unlocked it " What have I done?" I asked sighing as I walked in my dorm

James: I groaned and went to the door " Lets leave dude since we leave tomorrow looks like we gotta start packing now " I say walking out the door

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole:
I nodded and sighed. I asked him as we left, "What'd we get ourselves into? By the way, you're pretending to date Nicole. I cannot stand her, even more than Skye."

Nicole:
I grabbed a duffel bag and start looking through my clothes. I look at the picture of my mom and lay it on my bed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

I'M SO RANDOM XD