Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and run after her catching up behind her I jumped and tackled her " Stop what is the matter with you?!" I shouted at her

James: " It's always me that gets hurt in any relationship I am over it!" I say as I walk out side into the woods and notice Skye not seeing Nicole I walked over and said " Hi Skye......" Then I say Nicole I felt bad and looked at her " Tell me what happened okay?" I asked 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I shoved Skye off me and stood up. I said wiping my eyes, " Now you let me explain. I had a nightmare and woke up. I couldn't relax so I went a got a soda. This boy started talking to me and I talked to him. I went to bed and thats it! Why were you so upset with me?" I hated the way I sounded so childish. I glared at them, wanting an answer.

Cole: I groaned and followed them. I wished we wouldn't have so much drama, sometimes.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: " You really want to know I will tell you every relation ship I have ever had the girl has cheated on me no matter who with once it was with a girl like what I hate doing this whole thing to people I love but I can't ever stop thinking someone is cheating in me so I'm sorry I over reacted but still I am sorry that I can't fully trust anyone because of all my past relationships!" I say as I was balling tears streaming down my face

Skye: I sigh and walk to Cole " let them sort it out I am hungry and tired" I say walking back to the school with a big cut and bruise on my arm from getting shoved into a bush and falling in a rock

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I bit my lip and muttered, "At least it's not your fault every single person you've ever talked to for more than ten minutes ended up dead." I said to him, "Why wouldn't you let me explain? Ask Ashley! I talked to her this morning and last night before I went back to bed." I rub my eyes furiously. I add, "I've been responsible for every death of my family and friends! When I was eleven it was my fault a gym I was in exploded. I was the only one that lived. Two hundred people died that night because of me! Even my parents died because of me." I couldn't help it and started crying again. I sat down on a boulder and tried to keep from crying, without sucess.

Cole: I nodded and took her hand. I looked at her arm and ask, "Do you want to go to the nurse?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and shake my head " No I am fine " I say smiling

James: I wipe my eyes and hug her " I am sorry but at least you knew your parents I don't know any family because my parents gave me up and left me in the street not a doorstep a street and the head master of the school before Darren went there raised me until he died after that I enrolled in the school with my inherence I got from him now I finally met someone I like and that happened I am sorry that I over reacted really " I say wiping my face again 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I asked, "You wouldn't tell even if you weren't fine, would you?" I smile lightly.

Nicole: I smiled gently. I said, "I'm not going to hurt you on purpose. It's just that I haven't been the person to talk to, or be with since....Well, when my parents died. I've been on my own since I was elven so I'm not good with trusting people." I suddenly sat down as I realized something. I said through grit teeth, "I am going to kill Darren. My whole family died pn missions because of that stupid locket! He told every sigle one of us it was almost impossible to destory. He knew it wasn't...." I thought for a minute and started sobbing. I choked, "He made everyone of them die. He wanted me to die, too." I lean against James, upset.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and shook my head " Nope!" 

James: I sigh and kiss her head " So now you have two people on your hit list?" I asked looking at her 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

Cole: I laughed and pulled her inside. I kissed her and asked, "Last night. You were upset with me, weren't you?"

Nicole: I look up at him, confused. I asked, "Two? Who else?" I curled up underneath his arm, feeling safe with him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and nod " Yes but I am not anymore so it doesn't matter and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't know how to tell you " I say sighing 

James: " That man who you tried to kill " I say 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I sighed and frowned. I squeeze her hand gently, "Please tell me. I don't want to make you mad again."

Nicole: I sigh and say, "Sadly, I don't think thats possible. He's probably already gotten shot. Darren's always hated my family though. Once he accidentally almost ran me over when I was talking to him, obviously. I don't want to think about though. I want to just be here with you." I curl up next to him, my head in his lap.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

My Chemical Romance. ♥

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos