Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Hmm well my dad said that him and my mom met while flying and my mom was a astronomer she loved the Sky's and the stars so when she died after giving birth he name me after what She loved which was the sky " I say smiling 

James: I smile and kiss her sweetly and whisper " I loved you first "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile and say, "Well, I love a different Skye....." I kiss her.

Nicole: I look up at him, happy. I can't say anything so I just kiss him back.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him back holding him close to me I blushed smiling brighter

James: I smiled and kissed her blushing that she didn't argue with me for once I was proud

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck. I picked her up and said, "Lets go outside. People are straing." I smiled brightly at her and went outside.

Nicole: I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. I pulled back for a moment to say, "I don't think I've ever felt more loved that right now.  You are more than any girl deserves. I don't deserve you." I settled my head against his chest.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile blushing and nod " Okay whatever you'd like # I say smiling at him 

James: I smile and look at her " Yeah you don't deserve me you deserve someone better and more stable than me " I say sighing and looking into her eyes

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laugh and once we're outside, I set her back on her feet. I grinn and tug on her hand. I say suddenly, "Come on, I want to show you something." I lead her to a pretty river I found yesterday.

Nicole: I frown and say, "No, you're amazing. If anyone's unstable, it's me. # #### ## the streets for goodness sake! Which I will be doing for the next two months when we're finished. Can we please stop talking about that stuff?" I look at him, pleading. I murmer, "I just wanna be with you." I lay my head on his chest again.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I looked at him and smiled as I followed his lead to where he wanted to take me I was excited like really

James: I smile and nod " okay I'm sorry lets enjoy this moment we are having together " I say smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I lead her on some the stones across the river. I warn, "Careful, they're slippery." We get to the otherside and I ask her, "What do you think?" I bit my lip, wondering if she'd think it was stupid.

Nicole: I smile at him softly and curl up against his chest. I ask, "Why did you hate me when we first met? I told you my reason, I'm not sure of yours. I was just curious....." I kiss his cheek.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder " I love it Cole and I love you.." I say blushing deeply as I  looked up at him 

James: I sigh " Because you use to act like you were perfect and then when ever I looked at you you'd roll your eyes so I disliked you I never hated you" 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

latest videos