Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I looked down, embrassed. I bring one leg up and put my chin on my knee. I wrap my arms around my leg and blush. I say quietly, "I didn't know people thought that..." My voice trails off and I sigh.

Cole: I smile and whisper in her ear, "I love you...."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and smile " You do really?!" I ask smiling at him as I kissed him grinning 

James: I sigh " It's fine okay they just thought because you always had the perfect grades and friends so.."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to keep logging in and out. Sorry, it's a pain!)

Nicole: I look at him confused. I say, "I only had Skye, no one else ever talked to me..." I sigh again and lean on him.

Cole: I blush and hug her. I murmer at her ear, "Yes, I do......"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and kiss him then pull away " Why are you blushing babe?" I ask smiling 

James: I smile and kiss her " Well now you have me and your sister" I say blushing a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can only respond like every hour. Sorry, I think it'll be gone 2morro.)

Cole: I grinned, but wouldn't answer her. I said lightly, "You're so sweet...Ya know that?" I kissed her forehead.

Nicole: I lay my head in his lap and smile softly. I look up at him with my eyes probably revealing how much I was in love with him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and blushed " Why do you like me I'm bossy and independent so why do you?" I ask smiling 

James: I smile and kiss her head and smile " You love me a lot huh?" I ask smiling at her blushing a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and nodded. I said, "Because you're you......" I add slyly, "No matter how bosy you may be." I grab her hand and help her to the other side of the river.

Nicole: I blush a lot and smile gently. I manage to say softly, "I can't think of a better way to explain how I feel." I kiss him gently.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Oh Thank you Cole " I say smiling at him 

James: I smile and kiss her head again and smile more

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laugh and scoop up some water and fling it at her. I back up a little, laughing.

Nicole: I whimper a little, wanting him to kiss me, needing him, too. I lift my head to watch his eyes. I wrap my arms around his waist.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and jump back accidentally falling off the rocks " Whoa...!" I screamed falling down a hill to the ground

James: I smile and kiss her softly on the lips

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

Where's your favorite place to buy clothes?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos