Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I looked down, embrassed. I bring one leg up and put my chin on my knee. I wrap my arms around my leg and blush. I say quietly, "I didn't know people thought that..." My voice trails off and I sigh.

Cole: I smile and whisper in her ear, "I love you...."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and smile " You do really?!" I ask smiling at him as I kissed him grinning 

James: I sigh " It's fine okay they just thought because you always had the perfect grades and friends so.."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to keep logging in and out. Sorry, it's a pain!)

Nicole: I look at him confused. I say, "I only had Skye, no one else ever talked to me..." I sigh again and lean on him.

Cole: I blush and hug her. I murmer at her ear, "Yes, I do......"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and kiss him then pull away " Why are you blushing babe?" I ask smiling 

James: I smile and kiss her " Well now you have me and your sister" I say blushing a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can only respond like every hour. Sorry, I think it'll be gone 2morro.)

Cole: I grinned, but wouldn't answer her. I said lightly, "You're so sweet...Ya know that?" I kissed her forehead.

Nicole: I lay my head in his lap and smile softly. I look up at him with my eyes probably revealing how much I was in love with him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and blushed " Why do you like me I'm bossy and independent so why do you?" I ask smiling 

James: I smile and kiss her head and smile " You love me a lot huh?" I ask smiling at her blushing a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and nodded. I said, "Because you're you......" I add slyly, "No matter how bosy you may be." I grab her hand and help her to the other side of the river.

Nicole: I blush a lot and smile gently. I manage to say softly, "I can't think of a better way to explain how I feel." I kiss him gently.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Oh Thank you Cole " I say smiling at him 

James: I smile and kiss her head again and smile more

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laugh and scoop up some water and fling it at her. I back up a little, laughing.

Nicole: I whimper a little, wanting him to kiss me, needing him, too. I lift my head to watch his eyes. I wrap my arms around his waist.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and jump back accidentally falling off the rocks " Whoa...!" I screamed falling down a hill to the ground

James: I smile and kiss her softly on the lips

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos