Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I yelp in suprise and race where she fell. I asked panicked, "Ohmygosh, Skye, are you okay?"

Nicole: I wrap my long legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kiss the bottom of his throat and work my way up to his lips.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I groaned in pain " Ugh my ankle!" I say 

Jamea: I smile and kiss her back holding her close to me blushing a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(BTW, my account is freaking out! I am so sorry, I have no idea why it is doing this. I can't even message a mod to help me! Would you be able to? I'm sorry, I feel awful taking so long!!!!)

Nicole: I pull back and bite my lip. I say uncertainly, "James, theres something I've kinda been wanting to do, although I'm not sure if you like the 'no exceptions' idea. If I ask you any question about your past, can you please answer it? Truthfully. I'd have to do the same thing. My question is, you said something earlier about every relationship you ever were in, she cheated. Exactly how many girlfriends have you had?" I lean on him. I wonder momentarily if he would ask me how many boyfriends I'd had. I look at him for an answer.

Cole: I ask, "Do you need me to carry you? I am so sorry, Skye! I didn't know that you'd fall back!" I look at her, worried.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and nod holding my arms out for him to pick me up " Can you please Cole your really sweet and tried to do something romantic dont be sorry okay?" I ask smiling 

James: I smile and look at her " I have had about 14 girl friends in the past three years " I say sighing 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I pick her up and smile shaikly at her. I say, "You scared me. And don't try to make me to feel less guilty. It won't work." I kiss her forehead.

Nicole: I push away a strand of hair on his forehead and tell him, "Gosh, James, I'm so sorry....." I kiss him, then say, "I'd never hurt you on purpose." I make a face and say, "Your turn to ask me......What do you want to know?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: She kissed his head and sighed " I am sorry Cole let me walk on it it's fine and I am probably heavy so put me down so I can walk" I say feeling guilty 

James: I sighed and looked at her " It's okay and I just want to know why you wanted to know " I say smiling at her sweetly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile at her and shake my head. I say, "You have nothing to be sorry about. Anyway, I don't want you hurting your ankle more. Trust me, you aren't heavy." I kiss her on the lips.

Nicole: I blush and say, "No reason. I was just curious.....Truth or Dare?" I grin at him and add, "Actually, can you dare me? Then you have too. Please..." I smile sweetly at him. I kiss him, hoping he'll agree.

(I'm not sure if my account is working rite or not. I am so sorry. I can't even contact an mod. Frown )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiles and nods at him " Okay but it's not that bad " I say pouting because I wanted to walk but he wouldn't let me 

James smilied and nodded " okay I dare you to tell me your most embarrassing secret "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I blush darkly and glare at him. I growl a him, "You're asking me to slap you. You're cruel." I'm still wrapped around him, so I bury my face in his shoulder. I mutter darkly, but I answer, "Okay, you win. Once when I was four, my family was on a boat. Ash shoved me off the boat and I nearly drowned. That's also how I learned to swim. Happy now?" I blush more.

Cole: I grin and said, "I don't care. I feel guilty enough." I help her to the dorms.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smirk " We'll if you feel bad I will make you feel better " I say kissing him deeply as I smile at him 

James: I nodded and smiled " Yes I am babe " I say smiling at her hugging her 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Sorry....

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos