Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I said, "If you value your life, you will never tell anyone what I just said." I rubbed the beads on my mom's necklace and feel hot tears in my eyes. In disbelief, I started sobbing. I hid my face in Jame's shoulder, unable to stop.

Cole:  I smile at her and said, "Hmm, I like your ideas, although I don't feel better." I grinned and kissed her back.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and get down from his arms and walk  it was sore but diddnt hurt too much " See I am fine so just smile for me okay?" I ask

James: I smile " Why are you crying?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I threw my arms around his neck and hid my face. I stuttered, "I am s-so s-sorry." I had to stop for a moment because I was still sobbing. I whimpered, "My mom....." I hid my face, embarassed. I'd never broken down like this.

Cole: I grin and said, "Okay, fine." I kiss her forehead, grinning at her.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him back blushing a bit 

James: I looked at her and sighed # Will you just tell me?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I manage to calm down enough so I can speak understandably. I whimper, "I'm sorry. I just miss my mom so bad." I blush and hide my face in his shoulder. I feel stupid for breaking down like that.

Cole: I run my hand through her hair and grin at her.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: Blushed and smiled looking at him " Aww thanks "

James: " Oh I am sorry I was insensitive to your feelings I didn't think you were crying over that..." I say smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and led her inside. It had started raining and I wasn't in favor of freezing to death.

Nicole: I hide my face, embarassed. I say softly, "It isn't that big of a deal." I lean against his chest.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and laid down on my bed and rested my eyes I was sleepy but awake at the same time 

James: I smile an laugh a bit " It's okay Nicole I am fine you are fine if its bothering you do what will help you "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smile at him slightly and say, "It's just that...I don't know how you're going to recat but..." I paused and sighed. I continued, "I just wonder what I did to be punished. Sometimes I want to die, because I've seen almost all of my family die. It feels like a pnsihment to be alive.. That probably doesn't make much sense." I sigh again and look warily at him.

Cole: I asked, "Do you want me to leave so you can rest?" I looked at her, not wanting to upset her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos