Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I said, "If you value your life, you will never tell anyone what I just said." I rubbed the beads on my mom's necklace and feel hot tears in my eyes. In disbelief, I started sobbing. I hid my face in Jame's shoulder, unable to stop.

Cole:  I smile at her and said, "Hmm, I like your ideas, although I don't feel better." I grinned and kissed her back.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and get down from his arms and walk  it was sore but diddnt hurt too much " See I am fine so just smile for me okay?" I ask

James: I smile " Why are you crying?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I threw my arms around his neck and hid my face. I stuttered, "I am s-so s-sorry." I had to stop for a moment because I was still sobbing. I whimpered, "My mom....." I hid my face, embarassed. I'd never broken down like this.

Cole: I grin and said, "Okay, fine." I kiss her forehead, grinning at her.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him back blushing a bit 

James: I looked at her and sighed # Will you just tell me?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I manage to calm down enough so I can speak understandably. I whimper, "I'm sorry. I just miss my mom so bad." I blush and hide my face in his shoulder. I feel stupid for breaking down like that.

Cole: I run my hand through her hair and grin at her.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: Blushed and smiled looking at him " Aww thanks "

James: " Oh I am sorry I was insensitive to your feelings I didn't think you were crying over that..." I say smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and led her inside. It had started raining and I wasn't in favor of freezing to death.

Nicole: I hide my face, embarassed. I say softly, "It isn't that big of a deal." I lean against his chest.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and laid down on my bed and rested my eyes I was sleepy but awake at the same time 

James: I smile an laugh a bit " It's okay Nicole I am fine you are fine if its bothering you do what will help you "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smile at him slightly and say, "It's just that...I don't know how you're going to recat but..." I paused and sighed. I continued, "I just wonder what I did to be punished. Sometimes I want to die, because I've seen almost all of my family die. It feels like a pnsihment to be alive.. That probably doesn't make much sense." I sigh again and look warily at him.

Cole: I asked, "Do you want me to leave so you can rest?" I looked at her, not wanting to upset her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate the signature above you!

Do You Go Tanning?

Introducing Myself :D

Good Night! is it Night there now?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos