Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him and shake my head " No I want you to stay with me I don't want to be alone in here "

James: I sigh and hug her " Please calm down okay don't die I need you!"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I nod and kiss her forehead. I push her gently down and say, "You can take a nap if you want. It's fine."

Nicole: I smile softly up at him and respond, "Don't worry. I'm not planning on dying anytime soon." I twist my head around and kiss him.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and nodded as she moved over and patted the spot on the bed so he would lay there " Can you please sit with me??" She asked cutely at him

James smiled and nodded " Okay I am glad to hear that!" He said as he pulled away smiling at her

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile and say, "If you don't mind." I sit on her bed and pull her closer to me.

Nicole: I laugh and say, "I couldn't leave you. Or Ash for that matter. I wouldn't leave you guys to deal with that." I grin and settle back against his chest.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed and looked at him " Do you just think of me as a pretty face and nothing more?" She asked looking at her fingers while she played with them

James blushed a bit then smiled at her " I am glad and I could never leave you either so I guess we are all good!" He said smiling

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I look at her, startled. I say confused, "No, I know theres more to you than that. You're smart.....Brave......Kind......Why would you think that?" I kiss her forehead and look at her worried.

Nicole: I smile and ask, "Aren't you at all curious about the stuff I don't talk about in my life? i'm not going to keep anything from you."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed and shrugged " I don't know back at school guys only liked me for my looks and I was just clarifying that you liked me because of more than that..."

James shook his head " No I don't because if you haven't told anyone why should you tell me it's secrets that you hold and you should tell them when you want not if I want to hear them"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I took her hands and assured her, "I couldn't care less if you're pretty. Although, you are...." U fumbled for words for a minute then finally said exaserated, "That sounded better in my head. Anyway, I like you for you, Skye."

Nicole: I laugh and say, "I wouldn't mind. They're not secrets. No one asks about my past, family, intrests, stuff like that and it never comes up. I wouldn't mind the least about telling you, James." I smile at him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smile and nodded " Okay thanks you for being truly honest with me Cole it mean a lot!" She said as she closed her eyes

James smiled " Okay just as long as you know what I wa talking about and how I felt if you wanna tell then okay "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and said, "No problem.....I'll be here when you wake up." I leant down and kissed her gently on her forehead.

Nicole: I smile and ask, "Is there anything that you want to know, specifically? I don't know where to start."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

allergies

mom

latest videos