Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and kissed him blushing slightly " Don't be sorry okay Cole and feel guilty please?!# She said 

James shook his head " I am not going to that dance"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I nod and say, "Fine, you win." I grin at her.

Nicole: I sigh in relief and whisper, where Ashley can't hear, "Thank you." Ashley frowned and said, "Nicole, will you come? Please." I back into Jame's chest and shake my head. I remind her, "I hate parties. Escpcially, if you had anything to do with it."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and blushed " Okay I want to sleep can you leave after I fall asleep intend if before?" She asked him smiling 

James nodded and walked away " Please consider going you guys need to reconnect so reconnect catch you latter babe!"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile and say, "Okay, good night. Have sweet dreams." I kiss her forehead.

Nicole: I glare in his direcetion and mouth at him: I'll get you for this. I tell Ashley, "I have to go to my room." Ashley rolled her eyes and muttered, "Escape is more like it." I grinned and said, "I'll see you at dinner, don't worry." Ashley smiled and said, "Fine." I escape to my room and open the door. I see a note was slid in under the door and I pick it up. I shut the door and sit cross legged on my bed. I open it and it says: You don't deserve James. He'll be mine, girly. I rolled my eyes and tossed it in the trash. I hate those type of notes and I make my sure my door is locked. I pull out my guitar and start the song I've been practicing, Begin Again by Taylor Swift.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and fell asleep as she blushed from his light kiss

James got to his room and saw a two little sticky notes attached to his door they read " I love you way more than that train wreck love me instead!" an the other said  " I will kill to have you my love, love your admirer " I sighed and threw them away

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I kiss her forehead and slip out of the room. I go back to my room and turn on my laptop.

Nicole: I ###### ## my laptop and check the school site. I pause and think for a minute. I create a file for the mission and start looking up information.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James sighed and laid on his bed falling asleep 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: i sigh and log off. I look through my CDs, but nothing sparks my interest. I decide to go get some CDs and text James: Going to music store. Wanna come? I don't get an answer, so I just grab my phone and keys. I get into my old truck and start driving. Ash had wanted to come, so she came. I pressed the brake to stop, but nothing happens. I try again and again. I panick, because I know it was working last night. I keep it from Ashley, not wanting to worry her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: There was a knock at the door I opened it and sighed no one was there I looked down and saw a box I opened it there was a letter it said " Your little girl will die today but I am here to stay!" I saw some wire and grabbed my phone " There is someone stalking me and they cut your brakes!!"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I try not to scream into the phone, "I just realized that! Help!" Ashley realized what was wrong and gripped the door. I feel dizzy from fear. The car started to go faster and I try not to scream.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Flappy Bird

whats your favorite web browser?

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

wrecking ball lyrics

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

Windows vs Linix-moved