Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and pack mostly all my clothes and shoes which filled two suit cases I wa happy I fit all of that in there 

James: I sighed " I will die on this trip and never return if I have to kiss this girl I swear!" I say shaking the thought out my head

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laughed and said, "You're supposed to pose as a couple. You're gonna have, too. Man!" I groaned at the thought.

Nicole: I finished packing my clothes and shoes and picked up my photo album. I sit cross legged on my bed, next to my three suitcases and purse. I open it and brush the photos with my hand.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and look at a photo of my ex he was in a fatal car accident I never found a guy that could replace him and the first person I date is someone I don't like I sighed and laid down with the picture in my arms

James: I groaned in discomfort " Why me god, why!!!!!?" I shouted as I finished packing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I snorted as he shouted. Man, he had to get over it. He really needed to be quiet, too.

Nicole: I sighed and look one more time at the photo that haunted me the most. It was the last photo of us, before they died. We were on a picnic at a small river. We w ere all in the grass laughing and having fun. I sighed again and slammed it shut. I put it in my suitcase and sat down.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed an packed him in a hand bag I went into the room and dyed my hair pink then I took the uniform and put it on I hated it I was so used to pretty colored skirts or jeans maybes even a dress but this was horrible ( She now looks like the picture )

James: After my tantrum I felt better and #### ## # Okay let's put these dumb uniforms on I say as I walk into the bathroom to change

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I groaned as I looked at the uniforms. I asked Skye, "Why do these look so awfu on mel? You look good." I mess with my dark braid, it looked messy. I pulled on some bracelets and my mom's necklace. I don't want to lose it.

Cole: I come out of the bathroom. I tell James, "If we find out who made us where this carp, can I kill them?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I looked at her " Yours looks fine let me braid your for you okay?" I ask as I put it in a nice elegant braid

James: I came out sighing " Not before I do!"  

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smiled and asked her, "They don't have a rule against jewlery, do they? I didn't bother reading the stuff they gave us." I grinned sheepishly.

Cole: I muttered, "Why not know?" I said louder, "Let's go....>We'll miss our flight" I turned and headed to the girls.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I shook my head " No it's fine they won't we are under cover by the principle we have to inspect this vice the actual principle will allow it " I say as I finished

James: I opened the door to expect them to look terrible in there outfits but the looked kinda cute I sighed " Lets go or we are going to miss our flight!" I said smiling at them

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I muttered, "Thank goodness." I touched my necklace absently. I said louder, "Let's hit it. I hate planes....." She sighed.

Cole: I smiled and said, "Yeah, I'd rather not miss the flight. It's not that bad though, Nicole."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Brave or Tangled?

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!