Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and pack mostly all my clothes and shoes which filled two suit cases I wa happy I fit all of that in there 

James: I sighed " I will die on this trip and never return if I have to kiss this girl I swear!" I say shaking the thought out my head

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laughed and said, "You're supposed to pose as a couple. You're gonna have, too. Man!" I groaned at the thought.

Nicole: I finished packing my clothes and shoes and picked up my photo album. I sit cross legged on my bed, next to my three suitcases and purse. I open it and brush the photos with my hand.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and look at a photo of my ex he was in a fatal car accident I never found a guy that could replace him and the first person I date is someone I don't like I sighed and laid down with the picture in my arms

James: I groaned in discomfort " Why me god, why!!!!!?" I shouted as I finished packing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I snorted as he shouted. Man, he had to get over it. He really needed to be quiet, too.

Nicole: I sighed and look one more time at the photo that haunted me the most. It was the last photo of us, before they died. We were on a picnic at a small river. We w ere all in the grass laughing and having fun. I sighed again and slammed it shut. I put it in my suitcase and sat down.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed an packed him in a hand bag I went into the room and dyed my hair pink then I took the uniform and put it on I hated it I was so used to pretty colored skirts or jeans maybes even a dress but this was horrible ( She now looks like the picture )

James: After my tantrum I felt better and #### ## # Okay let's put these dumb uniforms on I say as I walk into the bathroom to change

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I groaned as I looked at the uniforms. I asked Skye, "Why do these look so awfu on mel? You look good." I mess with my dark braid, it looked messy. I pulled on some bracelets and my mom's necklace. I don't want to lose it.

Cole: I come out of the bathroom. I tell James, "If we find out who made us where this carp, can I kill them?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I looked at her " Yours looks fine let me braid your for you okay?" I ask as I put it in a nice elegant braid

James: I came out sighing " Not before I do!"  

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smiled and asked her, "They don't have a rule against jewlery, do they? I didn't bother reading the stuff they gave us." I grinned sheepishly.

Cole: I muttered, "Why not know?" I said louder, "Let's go....>We'll miss our flight" I turned and headed to the girls.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I shook my head " No it's fine they won't we are under cover by the principle we have to inspect this vice the actual principle will allow it " I say as I finished

James: I opened the door to expect them to look terrible in there outfits but the looked kinda cute I sighed " Lets go or we are going to miss our flight!" I said smiling at them

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I muttered, "Thank goodness." I touched my necklace absently. I said louder, "Let's hit it. I hate planes....." She sighed.

Cole: I smiled and said, "Yeah, I'd rather not miss the flight. It's not that bad though, Nicole."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Mad Or Nah?

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos