Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and looked over to my suitcases I got up and grabbed them " Excuse me.." I said standing in front of the door

James: I moved so she could go through but it still wasn't enough room Cole had to move too

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I laughed and told her, "This is why I already put mine on." I headed through the door and went ahead and got on the plane. I looked for my IPod, but couldn't find it. I groaned and sat back, annoyed.

Cole: I said rubbing my arm, "Ow. That hurt." She'd hit me with her suitcase and it was heavy. I followed James through the door.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I scoffed " Yeah like that hurt" I say as I put them on the plane and sat with Nicloe " I am not so sure about this " I say sighing

James: I smile at Cole " Dude did that really hurt?" I asked with amazement 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I laughed and shook my head. I say, "Come on. The plane's about to take off." I dragged him onto the plane, where Nicoles looked sick. I asked her, "Are you okay?" She groaned and said, "Tell me when it's over." I stiffled a laugh.

Nicole: When Skye got on the plane, I answered her, "I'm gonna be sick." I closed my eyes and leaned back. I said, groaning, "Tell me when it's over."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled " here is a bag " I say as I felt a little scared it was my first time on a plane after Luis's death ( he loved planes ) I strapped my self in and laid back breathing hard

James: I looked at the two shaking girls and sighed " Who woulda thought those two scared of planes?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I mumble, "Shut it. I hate heights." Man, her older twin brothers died in a plane crash. She grabbed Jame's arm, dizzy.

Cole: I smiled and said, "I don't know. Just relax."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I put my hands over my eyes as I started to cry " Why did we have to take a stupid plane I hate this I wanna get off!" I yelled quietly 

James: I looked at her " Calm down have some water or something did you eat?" I ask acting like a doctor

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I tell him quietly, "I think her old boyfriend died on a plane, like my older brothers. I really wish we'd drived or even walked." The plane jolts and we take off. I turn to Skye and tell her soothingly, "Calm down. It's okay. We're fine. It's only thirty minutes."

Cole: I whisper to James, "Should I get a flight attendant or something?" I hate when people have panic attacks.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " I am getting off this plane!" I say grabbing one of the parachutes trying to get the door open " Why won't this open!" 

James: She had guts but maybe too much " Stop it and sit down!" I yelled I looked at Cole and nodded " Get someone!" Before he got up the lady came out with a tranquilizer and shot Skye and she fell to the floor

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
The lady looked on Nicole and asked, "Do you boys want me to do her, too?" Nicole shook her head and glared at the boys. Cole said, smiling, "I wouldn't mind. It's up to James, though." Nicole's eyes narrowed and she glared at Cole.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They bully her

They won't let me be free

They bully her

They bully her

latest videos