Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole groaned and pushed Skye off his chest lightly. He asked, Can't you just yell at me and.not crush me?" He struggled to his feet. Nicole stared at his chest, the blushed. She shook her head and bent down to get her sneakers.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye's eyes watered she was hurt and she looked at him then sniffled " I just wanted to wake you up with love.." She said walking out the room to her dorm 

James blushed and looked at her " Hey Nicole have you seen my shirt?" He asked looking at her tiring her shoe

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole grabbed her arm. He told her, "I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I love you." He kissed her. Nicole said, "No. I'm not good at eveb finding my clothes. Sorry." She finished lacing her sneakers.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked at him kissing him back her eyes drifting shut " Love you too " she said blushing a bit more 

James shrugged " I will just go outside like this.." He said laughing as he opened the door " Come on slow poke we are gonna be late!" He said as all the girls stared at his chest even teachers

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole smiled and kissed her forehead. Nicole laughed and said, "Do you know how many girls are looking at you? Even the teachers are." She grabbed her bag anyway and followed him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye got up and put on her uniform " Time for class"

James shrugs " Whatever"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole nodded and followed her. Nicole covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and saw guys waving I ignored them and continued clutching to his arm walking down the hall

James I looked at her " What is funny?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist. Nicole smirked and said, "Nothing, nothing...."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye blushed and continued walking to class until they got there 

James Sighed and continued walking quietly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos