Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole grinned and kissed her head. They sat down. Nicole follows him, trying to keep up. She reminded him, "You're taller than me, wait up."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye blushed and looked at him " You missed my lips Cole "

James laughed and continued walking until they got to class he put his feet up as usual and no one said nothing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole laughed and said, "I'm sorry." He kissed her lips, grinning. Nicole whispered as she went to her seat, "There are other people here." She grinned and sat down.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked at him pressing against him kissing back blushing as she grinned against his lips then pulled back from the kiss " Let's get to class babe, hey why is your sister talking to Brian?" She asked 

James smiled and laughed " Uh this is a class Nicole there is supposed to be people here.." He said grinning at her

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole groaned and said, "If Lily has anything to do with it, please don't ask me." Nicole grinned and asked, "Why do we have to do this? I already know it all." The teacher heard her and called her over. She answered his questions correctly and sat back down. She smirked and said, "Told ya."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I looked at him and rolled my eyes sitting down wondering what is his problem he didn't have to say it like that 

James: I sighed and nodded " We'll I did already know so it wasn't a shock but okay.…"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I sit down and try to look like I'm paying attention. Nicole: I askd worried, "Are you okay? You seem sorta depressed."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and kissed his forehead " Pay attention babe okay?" 

James smiled and nodded " I am fine just tired that's all nothing else"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole sighed, but said, "Fine...... Why do you always win?" Nicole nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist. She smiled and told him, "Later get some sleep, okay? I don't think it'd be a good idea, you falling asleep in class."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye shrugged " Maybe because you love me so much you can't force yourself to say no is that the reason?" She asked 

James I nod and sigh " Yeah I won't "

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mirror, Mirror

List the Worst Shows Ever

Whispers

What was the last thing you ate?

Type in the face you have on right now

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos