Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I jumped into the first seat and sat down " See why couldn't you just packed it with the rest of your jewelry now they know and won't stop until they get it Nicole!" I say loud but calmly

James: " I still don't understand what is going on here " I say sighing 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole keeps her eys on the road but speaks. She said, "I should've just told you. This locket holds the information how to hack into every major computer data base in the world. I was assigned to give it to the person who could destory it. I couldn't put it in my bag, because they know what it looks like and they were checking the bags. Let's just say, if they get this locket, we got big trouble. They'd have information to the White House, NASA, and a bunch of other places. Let me think. I'm trying to figure out what to do. Obviously, we're being followed." She snapped and said, "Hold on." She turned the car around sharply and started racing. She hissed, "Get down. Now!" She kept one hand on the locket and the other on the steering wheel.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and thought about telling them why I was kidnapped but I didn't want to I shook the idea out of my head and ducked down 

James: I sighed and ducked down not wanting to get shot

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole got down, too. A shot came through the window and nearly hit Nicole in the head. She muttered, "He's worse than last time. Thank goodness." Suddenly the car lurched and she cried out, "Whoa! Freaking idiot. He blew a tire!" She slipped off the necklace and asked, "Anybody wanna try? You guys are running and I'm going to kill him. Not literally, unless I have, too...but go!"  She tossed the locket to Skye and said breathless, "New Jersy, Stamford. Main Street 856. Go! Tell him Nicky sent you." Cole asked confused, "Nicky?" She had already got out of the car and was racing toward the woods. They were following as she knew they would. She dissapeared and Cole asked, "What just happened?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:" I don't know but let's do as she says!" I hoped into the front seat and stomped on the gas flying through lanes and dodging cars and people I was going super fast not stoping at Ted lights because I was so fast I never saw one we were approaching the house but two cars popped out of no where I smirked and went up one of the ramps and the car went spiraling in the air as we dodged bullets the car landed on its wheels gracefully as we landed parallel parked perfectly in front   Of the house

James: I was speechless 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: They had cornered me and I was terrified, but I knew I couldn't let them get that locket. The man in front, Roger Mclean, said, "Just like last time. Your darling mother did the same thing. She turned and ran." I hissed, "I'm not turning it over. My mother died protecting my family. I'll do the same thing for my friends." He laughed and said, "I don't think so.." He raised his gun. Years of combat prepared me. It was instict. I flipped and kicked him in the face. His lackeys were staring at him, and he was momentarily dazed so I ran. He spit out blood and growled, "After her! She has the locket." I heard a gun shot and suddenly a terrible pain was in my leg. I fell and screamed. One of them had a camera and I had no doubt about what he was planning. When they'd caught my mother, they videotaped her death. I hissed and stood up shakily. I managed to pull out my dagger and hold it. I was prepared to fight. I would not let them do to my friends what they'd done to me.

Cole: I asked, "Do you think she's going to be okay? What'd she mean about last time? And who has ever called her Nicky?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I threw them the locket " Go and ask for Nicky I will be right back " I say as I pull out of that parking space and drove to Nicole I saw the men that chased me and my father all the time I was so ready to en this I continued driving and went in my packet and grabbed a lighter and lit on of te wires ten jumped out it exploded right in from of those cars and I ran on foot to Nicole 

James: " Wow we underestated them dude " I say tugging his arm " Lets see who this lady is " 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I was outnumbered, hurt, and only had a dagger. Roger instructed, "Get the locket." I backed up as much as I could. Suddenly, Skye came flying through the woods. I sighed in relief and whispered to her where only she could hear, "The boys have the locket? They still think I do."

Cole: I looked at him and said, "Wow.  The girls are tougher than we thought. I never said that." I pulled onto a main street. We head into the shop and a man is at the counter. We go up and I say, "We're here for Nicky." The man turned and asked, "What can I do for friends of my lovely neice? Where is she anyway? She told me this was secret buisness. Tell me she isn't hurt." I was caught of guard at Nicole's uncle. I looked at James for help.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I nodded and did a Judo kick to the guys face and picked up his gun shooting the other guy " Here take this and stay there!" I shot several guys and after that there were only five left I dodged all the bullets and held a man on front of me while they shot at me I shot every single one of them but I saw a man running he was injured badly in his arm and thigh but he still managed to run I ran after him but before I got to him he got in a helicopter and flew away I ran back over to Nicole " You okay?" I asked 

James: " No her and my friend went to go get some ice cream and stuff they should arrive anytime soon she told us to stay here and wait for them " I say sighing 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I smiled and said, "I am now. Did you get to my Uncle Rick? He's done it before." I pulled myself up and winced at my leg. I drag her to the car and we leave.

Cole: I say, "Uh, yeah..." Suddenly the door opens and Nicole and Skye stumble in. Nicole's leg is bleeding and they both look like diasters. Nicole's face lit up and she hugs her uncle. She asked, "Did they telly ou what happened?" Rick replied, "They said you were getting ice cream." She glared at them and ask, "Ice cream? Really? You can tell him the truth. He works for the school. Well, I almost got killed by Mclean. Skye came and helped me before they killed me." Her eyes widen and she turned to us. I toss the locket and she catchs it. She holds it for him to see and asks, "Can you help us destory it?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

We the Kidz

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

We the Kidz

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos