Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and looked at her " I may have a way to destroy it " I say knowing now I had to tell them my secret 

James: " How and how do you know how to fight like that?!" I asked 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I sighed. I told them, "I kow how to fight like that because my whole family was in this agency. They died protecting it. I could have pinned under three seconds. Now, Skye? I don't know." I looked at her.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and sit down " You might not believe me but my dad is um Jamesbond " I say super fast hoping they didn't hear me then I walked outside knowing this would change everything between her and her friends

James: I was shocked once again " Your dad is James Bond?!!" I asked

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole hit James on the head. She said, "I know. I am not telling you who my parents are. Oops. I found out about three years ago. Sorry, I figured you'd be furious with me." Cole was jumping up and down excited. She asked slyly, "Can I slap them both?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I nodded " go ahead but don't ever say this to anyone these people have been chasing me an my dad since I was 12 I started my training at the age of 9 from then on my dad molded me into the perfect agent he put me into the spy academy so he could lure the people away but they captured him and I need to rescue him I think that is the reason they chose me  for this trip that principle has something to do with my fathers disappearance " 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Rick said, "Nicky, I got news......You're sister is alive." Nicole froze then whipped around to face him. He added, "She didn't go down in that plane crash with your brothers. She's with Skye's dad." Nicole whispered, "What?" She told Skye, "I'm going with you. I'm not letting my twin sister go down like everybody else."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and nodded " Okay les go" I say walking out the store " Wait we new my weapons they are in my suitcase"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole said, "Let's go now. I've thought my twin sister has been dead since we were 9. I'm not making Ashley wait. We go now or I'm going by myself." She crossed her arms and kissed her uncle good bye. She raced out of the store and stood impatiently for them. Cole asked, "This is going to be dangerous, painful, and we're going to have trouble. Why am I not suprised?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I still had my gun in a holster an a little one after we arrive I opened my suitcase and sighed I say my favorite sniper and my AK47 " Oh I missed these!" I say smiling people approached I tossed everyone a gun then shot all those guys then I hot wired a car " Hop in!" 

James: I ran in and hoped in the back

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole grinned deviously and loaded it. She said, "Hold on." She aimed at tree branch and shot. It fell and she grinned again. "Awesome! Where'd you get these?"  She remembered Ashley and said, "Never mind, Step on it." Cole grabbed the door and barely had it shot before they were speeding across the road. Nicole said, "Where are they?" She frowned and sighed. She said sullenly, "Never mind. Of course I know. Las Vegas, the place he always used to trick my parents." She groaned, but told Skye to hit the gas again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos