Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wolves.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin:
I glanced at her confused. I rolled my eyes and said, "I saw you as a wolf. You growled at me for standing here. I'm a wolf, too."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Wolves.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
"No,I didn't,I was doing it to myself.I do it all the time" I said rolling my eyes back at him "And,I'm almost not even near you're house." I looked at him "I don't really care if you're a wolf,but that's cool,"

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Wolves.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin rolled his eyes again. I tell her, "Actually, you are. My apartment is right there." I pointed at my apartment, which I could still see. I say, "I'm Austin, by the way."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Wolves.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
I galred at him a turned away."Believe what you want..I don't care I was going anyways," I said."I'm Molly.."

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Wolves.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin:
I smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Molly. Maybe I'll see you later." I turned and headed back into the woods. I changed back to wolf and howled. I started running.

Wolves.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Molly changed form "Mabye.." I said starting to run again.I began howling at the moon.
(Offline,See ya!)

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Wolves.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, bye!)

Austin suddenly ran into another wolf. He growled and they started circling each other. This wolf was black and he hated Austin. He lunged at him and Austin rose to meet him. They started fighting, growling and biting.

Wolves.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

(Okay, bye!)

Austin suddenly ran into another wolf. He growled and they started circling each other. This wolf was black and he hated Austin. He lunged at him and Austin rose to meet him. They started fighting, growling and biting.

Wolves.

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
May I Join?

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Wolves.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
She squinted as she watched them fight.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

speak about the above user

Which Color?

Geography game-moved

speak about the above user

Geography game-moved

latest videos