Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper remained unconscious, his eyes closed gently. As Isabelle untied him, several more hunters emerged from the woods, and grabbed his limp body, dragging it away into the forest without hesitation.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle just noticed someone pulled jasper away. Two of the hunters stayed with me. One of them threw me and my leg s twisted on the log. It felt broken. I winced and held my leg

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle watched in pain while the hunters laughed. They got closer to me and took out a needle . My eyes got wide as my leg started hurting bad again

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper opened his eyes, placing a hand on his chest as he sent waves of energy through his body. Without hesitation, he kicked his leg up in the air, kicking the hunter in the face as he did a backflip, his head still covered with a sack, and wrists still tied up with chains. As he twisted his arms around the hunter's neck, his sack slipped off from his head. Fast, he spun round, kicking the hunter back in the ribs, and hearing a crack as he did so. It took about five seconds for him to snap the chains off his wrists, and run back to Isabelle. Almost gliding at the speed he was going, from a distance he noticed a hunter hovering over Isabelle with a needle. Quickly, he leapt forward, and kicked the hunter in the face with both feet, knocking him down to the ground. He rapidly grabbed the next, twisting his arms around his back. Not stopping for a moment, he kicked the hunter in the base of his spine, and then proceeded to help Isabelle up.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle got up losing my balance. I stared at jasper and said "lily is in the house I think some hunters went in there"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes widened. Rapidly, he ran inside the house, searching the house for Lily and for hunters. Instantly, he spotted one, looking around in Lily's room. Jasper froze, completely still. Where was Lily? Quickly, he ran at the hunter, smashing him down onto the ground, and causing him to hit his head on Lily's toy box. Jasper grabbed the hunter by the back of his shirt and pulled him out of Lily's room, seeing only moments after that Lily had been hiding in her cupboard. Hard, he pushed the hunter outside and threw him onto the ground, summoning lightning to strike him. Seconds later, he ran into the house, looking for any more hunters. There were none. He blinked as suddenly Lily ran up to him, jumping into his arms. Jasper remained silent, carrying her outside to make sure Isabelle was okay.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle suddenly saw jasper come back out with Lilly, I tried to keep my balance.  My leg felt horrible worse than they ever had. I leaned on a tree while he came out.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper placed Lily down on the ground. Silently, he placed both hands on Isabelle's leg, sending waves of life and energy into it. Quickly, he pressed the broken bones together, keeping them there while they mended themselves, since vampires had fast healing. A few minutes passed, and Jasper felt Isabelle's bones fix. Noiselessly, he released his grip on her leg, staring into her eyes. "Better?" he asked. Rapidly, he pulled a chocolate bar from his pocket and tossed it to Isabelle, arching an eyebrow.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiled "yeah thanks" 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded, outstretching one hand for Isabelle to pull herself up, while holding Lily with the other. He stared into the empty forest, glad that the hunters were gone ... for now.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

O.o enemies

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

When do you start school??

latest videos