Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle got up, putting one hand on the ground and the other with jasper. She smiled as she got up  "thanks again"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Listen to Eclipse by Metric).

Jasper's eyes flickered to Lily and then Isabelle. "Let's go", he said calmly, picking Lily up. Silently, he rushed through the woods, practically gliding as he came up to a high tree. Grabbing the branches, he moved rapidly to the top, placing Lily carefully on a thick branch as he kept an arm around her to keep her from falling. Smirking slightly, he stared up into the sky, seeing Isabelle climb up beside him. Smiling, he pointed to the moon. "Isn't it incredible to think that there are thousands of others, just like us, staring at this same moon". He glanced at Isabelle, and then climbed higher into the tree, placing a hand on a thin branch. Sending waves of energy and life through it, he watched the branch become strong, as did the entire tree. Suddenly, the tree shook and moved. Instinctively, Jasper reached out, grabbing Lily just before she fell. Holding them all up, he stared down at the ground. Werewolves. "Stay up here!" he yelled, leaping down from the tree. Just missing claws to his chest, he spun round the wolves, confusing them with his fast speed. He watched as one climbed onto it's back legs, snarling furiously. "Come and get me!" Jasper taunted, a harsh expression on his face. It was replaced by a smirk as the wolves lunged at him, and began to chase him through the woods.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( good song!)

Isabelle stayed up with lily. She watched as the wolves went back and forth, getting dizzy from looking she laughed at the come and get me jasper said

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know right?)

Jasper ran through the woods, sensing the pack of huge wolves just behind him. Immediately, he leapt up into a high tree, his hands clinging onto the thick leaves and branches as he kept himself up. He smirked gently as one of the wolves bit into his shirt, tearing part of it off. Speeding through the forest, Jasper turned left and right, leaping over the occasional log. He smiled, leading the wolves deeper into the woods where he confused them and left them there. Rapidly, he ran back to Isabelle and Lily. "Want to go down to the beach?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes I love it!)

Isabelle nodded, she jumped down from the tree and laughed "you really confused those wolves" I said walking to the beach as lily climbed down

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol!)

Jasper shrugged, gently picking up Lily. Silently, he walked towards the beach, watching the water wash over the sand. Glancing up, he began to stare at the sunset, seeing a mixture of pinks and oranges in the sky. A soft smile formed on his face as he felt the sand sink between his toes, the water washing it away gradually. Closing his eyes slowly, Jasper leapt into the water. As a vampire, he could adapt to his environment. In other words, he could breathe underwater. The waves attempting to push him back to shore, Jasper swam out into the ocean, deeper and deeper. One word rang in his mind. Danger! Danger! His eyes flickered to his surroundings ... the seaweed, the fish, the coral ... His jaw dropped. Shark. Hungry Shark.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle watched as lily ran in the water, playing in it, then she saw Jasper's figure in the water and a little further away from him was a shark. My eyes got big. Then I also saw lily swimming by jasper "no" I started to swim

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes widened as he noticed Lily swimming towards him. Using his ability to control the elements, he pushed back the water around Lily, forming air around her that lifted her up and placed her in Isabelle's arms. Rapidly, he swam sideways as the shark lunged at him, noticing it's many rows of sharp teeth. As fast as possible, he swam away from the shark, only able to go deeper into the ocean. Immediately, he spun round, his fangs growing in his mouth. Quickly, he sank his teeth into the shark's side, ripping out a heap of it's skin and causing it to fall to the bottom of the ocean. Turning around, he stopped suddenly, seeing two more sharks behind him. "Oh no".

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle catches lily, lily started to laugh. She put lily down and looked back at jasper

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes widened as both sharks lunged at him. Immediately, he spun down through the water, causing the sharks to crash into each other. Moments passed as he swam through the ocean, gliding gracefully through the water. As he sensed one of the sharks rush at him from behind, he rapidly leapt out of the water, flipping in the air before crashing back through the water's surface. A brief rip was suddenly torn through his right leg. Blood pouring from the injury, Jasper's eyes widened further, and he swam as fast as he possibly could away from the sharks. Using his ability to control the elements, he tossed several waves towards the sharks, but it hardly slowed them down.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos