Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle thought "how do I stop the sharks" . Then I knew I got my fire ball ready and I shot it right at  the sharks, they stopped and looked at me. I picked lily back up again , and sat her right on the bench, then I went and swam trying to tie the sharks up.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper swam desperately, his wound bleeding terribly. Suddenly, a ball of fire smashed into the water, scaring away the sharks that circled him. Jasper gritted his teeth, a hand on his leg. The wound was bad. As he swam awkwardly back up to the surface, he kept himself there as well as he possibly could, spluttering water from his mouth and nostrils. His eyes flickered to Lily and Isabelle, as he felt his wound bleeding. And blood attracted sharks ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle ran to Jasper's side watching as lily came to jasper, with a picture. Isabelle tried to pull Jasper's wound out where the sharks were coming. She looked at the sharks that were aching to get to jasper. Isabelle shot another fire ball hoping they would leave.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper swam awkwardly to shore, the waves washing sand over his already horribly injured leg. He gasped and coughed as he reached land, a puddle of blood staining the sand beneath him. He cringed as sand stung his wound, his eyes shut partially. His eyes flickered to Lily and Isabelle. He was such an ##### to go swimming in the ocean ... He bit down on his lip hard. He was losing lots of blood, and his wound was deep ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at jasper and got a piece of a shirt she got from the house. She tied it around Jasper's wound still glancing at the sharks making sure they wouldn't come. Isabelle was hoping that Jasper's wound would heal. The sharks got closer and she went by them and accidentally tripped in the water with the sharks.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's eyes widened as he noticed Isabelle fall back into the water. "Crap", he muttered, leaping awkwardly to his feet. The cloth tied around his leg reduced the blood, but didn't cause it to stop completely. Immediately, he leapt back into the water, glancing around in search of Isabelle and the sharks. Rapidly, he swam towards them, tearing his fangs through the neck of the first shark as he grabbed Isabelle, pulling her up to the surface.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle suddenly notoced jasper, she held her arm that had the bite marks from the sharks, she just didn't want jasper to worry. She stepped on her feet and looked at lily and jasper, with her eyes slightly closing a little bit. She looked at jasper with a thank you look.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly, something happened that very much shocked Jasper. Lily wandered over to Isabelle, placing a small hand on her wounded arm, and the wound immediately healed, vanishing. Jasper's jaw dropped. Lily was one of them. She was a supernatural ...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at lily, and froze " she...is....a...supernatural"  she said surprised. " how?" She asked lily with a slight smile, she hugged lily.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily placed a hand on the cloth over Jasper's leg, her fingertips glowing brightly as she did. Jasper's eyes widened as his wound immediately healed, the blood staining the cloth gradually disappearing. Slowly, Jasper unwrapped his leg, staring intensely at what once had been a gory, deadly wound, and was now nothing more than a scar ... "She'll need training", Jasper murmured, running his fingers through his shaggy black hair. "And we'll give it to her", he added calmly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Ima freaking SQUID

Happy Eid!

awnser the question the person above you asks

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Your favorite bands?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

latest videos