Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle nodded and quietly walked over to jasper and lily " how did she get her powers?..." She asked with a shocked voice. She then sighed and looked back at the beach witch the sharks were laying on the floor of it.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shrugged. "I assume it was in her genes ... her DNA. She was probably born with them, but didn't display them to us till now", he muttered. A smirk formed on his face as he stared intensely at Lily. She was not the normal little girl he'd thought she was. "My guess is she'll have more powers than healing though", he added curiously.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Hmmm. Do you think this PRP needs a bad guy? I'll create one ...}

Name: Damian Vesper

Looks:

Perso: Harsh, cruel, malicious, stubborn, dangerous, irritable, easily angered, strong-willed, selfish, careless.

Other: He is a vampire.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( sorry for the late reply, I had school so yesterday I had to leave quick for bed and yes!)

Isabelle looked at lily then back at the ground thinking of what to say. She started to look back at the sharks.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{It's fine XD}.

Damian sped through the woods, his eyes more intense than ever as a look of hostility and thirst flooded through him. The same thought repeated in his mind. Blood. Blood. Blood. He halted immediately, his shoes sliding through the mud until he stopped, for the scent of fresh blood had travelled up his nostrils. In a swift movement, he spun round, and emerged from the shade of the trees, his gaze fixed upon a boy, a girl and a child by the beach shore.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked back up at jasper and lily and quickly her eyes found a boy by the trees. She stopped and looked at him and looked back at jasper " you know him?" She asked pointing at the boy.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head slowly, his eyes widening at the sight of the intense eyed boy. "No, but we're about to", he murmured, his gaze flashing to Lily and Isabelle, but then back to the boy. In a rapid blur, they crashed into each other as Jasper fought to defend the two, smashing the stranger's jaw with his fist. He received a punch in the mouth and stomach, causing him to bleed slightly and encourage the boy further.

Damian's eyes fixed on the little girl as he noticed her tremble with fear and clutch at the other girl's clothes. Young, fresh blood. Digging his sharp nails into Jasper's shoulder, he leapt past him and lunged at Lily, a wide grin on his face.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle jumped in front of lily with a little fear in her. She looked in Damian's eyes and glared " go through me first or else" she said with angry eyes. Holding on to Lilly's hand, she punched Damian and kicked him. Looking back at jasper and picking Lilly up again, she glared back at Damian.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Isabelle's distraction gave Jasper the chance to lock his arms around the boy's neck, keeping a tight grip to keep him from escaping or lunging at Lily. "Who are you?" he hissed through clenched teeth, his nose scrounging up at the brief response. "Damian", the boy spat, struggling out of Jasper's grip. Rapidly, he spun round, punching him in the face as he then aimed for his neck. Jasper dodged his head to one side, missing the attack as he twisted Damian's arms in his and kicked his knees, causing him to topple over on the ground. Jasper stood above the dangerous stranger, seeing the intense thirst simply grow. Damian grinned, revealing his pearl white teeth. "I have company", he whispered, and indeed, two more vampires emerged from the woods, one of them being Jasper's sister.

{One of them can be a relative or ex-friend of yours if you like}.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle was a little shocked as she saw some other people come out. Still looking at them she noticed one of them as her cousin. She felt lily grip on her hand tighter looking fearfully . " don't worry..." She said trying to calm her down. She took a step back looking at the new people coming " oh no" she whispered so no one could hear, because she knew her cousin hated everyone and always wins. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What's your pet?

What do u guys do in chat?

Mirror, Mirror

We the Kidz

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos