Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at jasper and walked near him " are you alright!" She asked in shock. She had lily come by them so Damian wouldn't get her while she was trying to help jasper. She sat down next to him, trying to help him up.

( it's funny, ever since I started roleplaying my writing skills in school have been awesome!)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{LOL! Same! My roleplaying has helped my writing skills heaps. My mum gets angry at me for roleplaying because she says it isn't educational, but it is because it helps me a lot XD}.

Jasper felt the wound in his stomach with his right hand, cringing as the blood seeped between his fingers and stained his clothes further. "Alera", he managed to gasp, staring at the place where Damian and his sister had originally stood. "I have to save her", he choked out, staggering awkwardly to his feet despite his injury.

Alera's eyes fluttered open gradually, the ends of her hair stained with the blood from her bullet wound. She moved forward helplessly, only to find her arms tied behind her to a thick tree. "Jasper ..." she murmured, slowly awakening. Damian emerged from the shadows, releasing a cackling and taunting laugh that grew louder with each step. "He's not here, dear", he whispered, a hissing sharpness in his tone. The scent of Alera's fresh blood travelled up his nostrils as he moved closer, his eyes full of his hunger and thirst for blood.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked back at where Alera and Damian ran out " oh no" she whispered looking deep into the woods at Alera who was tied. After she looked at jasper getting up, she hid behind a tree and watched carefully at Damian. She stared harsh-fully at Damian then leaped grabbing his arms and twisting holding them there until jasper came.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian twisted Isabelle's hands from his grip, snapping her wrist in the process. Again, he moved towards Alera, staring into her bleary blue eyes. "Let's see if we can finish off your brother first", Damian taunted, and then spun round, catching Jasper's fist in his palm. He punched his wound violently, causing him to fall back, bleeding even more now.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle fell to the ground holding her wrists but she didn't give up. She hoped up and ignored her wrists hurting, feeling bad for jasper and his sister. " would you stop now!" She said doing a back flip making her foot hit Damian. She glared then saw her cousin rush to the fight tipping her backwards. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian toppled back into a tree, slamming his head into the trunk. Blinking, he climbed to his feet, not affected as much by the blow since he was an undead creature. "Not until I have what I came for", he snarled, his hunger and taunting ways turning into fury. He lunged at Jasper again, missing an attack to his chest as the injured hybrid dodged him. He punched again, this time hitting him in the throat, which temporarily winded him. Jasper staggered back, his wound bleeding uncontrollably as Damian moved towards him again. "No!" Alera gasped behind him, struggling to escape the bounds on her. As energy flooded into her and she was fully awakened, she snapped the ropes from her wrists and leapt at Damian, landing onto his back. She tied both arms around his neck, threatening to snap his throat, but he spun round in an attempt to hit her, and then smashed her into a tree with a hiss.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle standed back up and looked at Damian " you don't need blood that bad!" She said. She walked behind Damian being careful not to let him know she punched the back of him and then knocked her cousin to the ground, not caring about him anymore. She waited until Damian would get back up because she had a plan.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian clenched his teeth as he was knocked in the back of the head, moving to his feet again in a rapid movement. "Yes, I do!" he argued, a low growl rising from the pit of his stomach. "And I'm going to get it!" he roared in frustration, throwing a punch to Isabelle's face.

Jasper leapt to his feet despite his wound, grabbing Damian around the neck. "No, you're not", he hissed, keeping a firm grip as Damian struggled, and then punched him in the nose with his strong elbow.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Even though that wasn't Isabelle's plan but it still worked out. She fell from Damian's punch but got up right after. " no you don't and your not" she said smiling as jasper punched him. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
A low cackling laugh rose from Damian's stomach. "I'll be back", he promised in a taunting hiss, and then vanished in a flash of black light, leaving a small blast of dust before Jasper and Isabelle. A low sigh escaped his lips as he was ported to the east woodlands, and left standing between the trees in silence. "I'll need a plan this time, though", he muttered to himself, a wide grin spreading over his face.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos