Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle coughed from the dust and looked over at jasper thinking of what their plan would be, because they probably needed one. She sighed and said " if he is coming back , he will loose" she said thinking thoughts about what she just said. She backed up and glanced at Alera just as her cousin walked back to Damian.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stared down at his blood-stained hands, the red liquid seeping between his fingers as he glanced down at his wound again. He then noticed Alera out of the corner of his eye; she was leaned against the trunk of a tree, blood soaking through her shirt from the bullet wound in her chest. There was also blood trickling down the side of her face, an injury she must have received when Damian threw her into the tree. Jasper knelt down next to her, watching her with wide and pained eyes. "You're going to be okay, Alera", he promised, sending waves of energy through her from his palms. It seemed to reduce the pain, but didn't take away her wound completely.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle felt dizzy from doing that backflip earlier. She shook her head out of the dizziness and looked over at Jasper and Alera. " I'm never going to do a backflip again" she said under her breath.  She watched as lily ran over to jasper and hugged his legs, she smiled and laughed. 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper laughed as Lily practically crashed into his legs, a wide smile spread over his face at a mixture of that and Isabelle's words. He then remembered Alera, and his own wound for a matter of fact. "We should probably get to the house", he muttered, a hand on his wide wound, and a hand on Alera's, as he sent energy into both their bodies, relieving them of their pain. There was still the loss of blood that endangered their lives ... Despite his wound, Jasper pulled Lily up over one of his shoulders, and helped Alera to her feet.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle laughed and pulled her hair out of her eyes. She oddly looked down at her necklace witch was glowing "it never glows unless I wish something". She holds it up and looks at it, she then glances at Jasper and Alera. She shrugged and put her necklace down still wondering why it was glowing red.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do you wish for?" Jasper enquired, cringing deeply at the blood soaking through his shirt. He and Alera froze suddenly, silent despite their injuries. "Where's your cousin?" they both asked - almost at the same time, before they saw a figure speed out from the shade of the trees.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle stared straight "My cousin...." She sighs and takes off her necklace putting it on the ground worried. She wondered if he had something to do with her necklace glowing....magic. She thought as she remembered that her cousin had black magic. She swallowed and stood there.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper crashed straight into the cousin as to prevent him from injuring or possibly killing Isabelle, Alera or Lily. He was far weaker than usual because of the wide wound in his stomach; he was losing too much blood, and it would undoubtedly kill him soon. In a rapid movement, he caught the cousin's fist in the palm of his hand, throwing him back into another tree. Jasper performed a steady backflip in the process, his feet landing on the tree branch a few metres behind him. As a hand gripped the branch, his other feebly moved around his aching, burning and stabbing chest. Hold it together, Jasper ....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle said finally deciding what to do "Jasper you don't have to...you can stop now". She suddenly felt different and bad, she dropped to the ground holding her head. She tried to balance her way back up on her feet. She watched and came closer to her cousin.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper bent over as more blood poured from his wound; his mind ached terribly and a feeling of dizziness was constantly flooding through him. His legs felt unstable as if he were about to collapse at any moment ... from the expression on Alera's face he could tell she felt the same. "Isabelle", he managed to murmur, awkwardly limping to stand in front of Lily as to protect her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos