Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle suddenly got back up. She put one arm on her cousins shoulder and stared at him. Suddenly his eyes became black and Isabelle fell to the ground again. She turned around fast as her cousin went near Jasper and Lily.

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper outstretched both his arms in a rapid movement, shoving Isabelle's cousin back away from Lily. He clenched his teeth and fists as he threw a punch at the boy, missing the first time but hitting him directly in the nose on the second swift motion. He then sent an under-punch to the cousin's stomach as he lunged for Lily again, throwing him back into a nearby tree.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sighed still trying to get back up, but every time she would her cousin would look back at her and make her fall. She whispered under her breath "Jasper" when she saw Jasper being thrown through the air. She again tried to get up, this time she managed to come to a stand. She grabbed her cousins arm trying to stop him from reaching Lily. She let out a groan when she was thrown beside Jasper.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"It's time to die, Jasper", Damian whispered tauntingly as he moved towards he and Isabelle, an unamused expression spread over his face; of course, you wouldn't expect much else due to the long scar that had now been drawn over his right eye. Jasper laughed slightly, despite his wound and the seriousness of the situation. "The only person that'll kill me is Death", he responded, distracting Damian, just long enough for Alera to plunge a stake into his back.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle started laughing thinking it was funny how Damian thought he was going to kill Jasper. She got back up and headed toward her cousin in a taunting way. She flipped him on the ground toward the tree. He hit his head and looked conscious.

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian vanished in a figure of black ash and dust as the blade made contact with his cool skin. The stake penetrated through him until it reached his heart; it was at this point which the ash and dust then burst into blue flames before disappearing entirely.

Lily placed a hand on Jasper's abdomen, her fingertips glowing a blinding white light. The deep wound across his chest gradually faded until it was nothing but a thin pink scar. "Thank you", he whispered lowly as he pulled her into a careful hug; at this point the blood soaking through his shirt had vanished back within his veins. " Now Alera", he said as his lips curled up into a half-smile, his eyes flashing at the slightest as he watched her move towards his sister.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle grinned as her cousin walked away slowly. She turned back on Alera and Jasper while leaning on a tree.

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The bullet within Alera's chest vanished into black dust and was swept into the cool wind as soon as Lily's fingertips touched her skin. The thin blood soaking through her shirt cleared gradually until not a single drop of the red liquid was visible. A mere second following the pain had completely disappeared and no sign of the wound remained. Lily was obviously a talented healer. 

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle started to day dream remembering how Jasper and her became friends. She stopped and watched Lily carefully heal Alera. She smiled as Lily did, she was really good at healing other people. She was like Jasper. She started to day dream again...

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper's lips curled up into a faint and gentle smile as flashbacks of his past flooded his mind. There had been so much pain, loss and heartbreak ... times when he'd stood over the edge of the cliff ... but the one that was there ... the one that had stopped him was Isabelle ... and she'd been by his side ever since ... now he had Lily and Alera ... and everything was just so perfect. More perfect than he ever dreamed his life to be ... of course, it had it's ups and downs ... times when he had to deal with Vampire Hunters and enemies ... but in the end, he had what was important to him. He had what he loved.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D